Persona 5's Joker will be joining Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as a DLC fighter

451427-p5 (2).jpg

Prepare to have your hearts stolen by the Phantom Thieves, as Nintendo has just announced one of their DLC fighters for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Joker and his Persona will be joining the fight. The announcement was made by Reggie during The Game Awards 2018. Joker will be the 76th character added to the game, and will be released sometime next year. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate launches tomorrow. December 7.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am so confused about this. Does this confirms a Persona 5 port to Switch?
Why Joker and no Phoenix Wright or Layton?
:wacko:

I doubt it confirms Persona 5 on Switch. Nintendo probably just paid a small amount of money to Atlus to use one of their characters in a fighting game, it's not that confusing.

Reactions: LogicIsHansom

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I doubt it confirms Persona 5 on Switch. Nintendo probably just paid a small amount of money to Atlus to use one of their characters in a fighting game, it's not that confusing.
>Having a PS registered character in a Nintendo character centered fighting game
How is this not confusing? Joker is not in any Nintendo game. If it was Flynn, I'd understand, since he was in SMT 4, which was on the 3DS.
I challenge you to name one other character in Sma5h that doesn't have a game on a Nintendo console.

Reactions: CoolStarDood

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
>Having a PS registered character in a Nintendo character centered fighting game
How is this not confusing? Joker is not in any Nintendo game. If it was Flynn, I'd understand, since he was in SMT 4, which was on the 3DS.
I challenge you to name one other character in Sma5h that doesn't have a game on a Nintendo console.
Persona Q2, where Joker is predominantly in that. It may not be a mainline game, but it still exists.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well cloud for now but his early roots were nintendo since ff7 was at first gonna be an n64 title till se say the size of the carteidges

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cloud was in Smash Bros U and the 3DS version while FF7 is coming to Switch in 2019 that was years ago long before there was ever a deal for that game to come to a console that didn't exist then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :D:)