Persona 5's Joker will be joining Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as a DLC fighter

451427-p5 (2).jpg

Prepare to have your hearts stolen by the Phantom Thieves, as Nintendo has just announced one of their DLC fighters for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Joker and his Persona will be joining the fight. The announcement was made by Reggie during The Game Awards 2018. Joker will be the 76th character added to the game, and will be released sometime next year. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate launches tomorrow. December 7.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and yet not a single character from a western dev, great job sakurai, the doomslayer sends his regards.
Dark Samus and K Rool.

Also, I hope this means they'll port over Persona 5 to the Switch. Maybe even 3 and 4, so I'll never have to worry about getting a Vita.

Also, we know who the true Atlus rep in Smash should have been!
rjZrVpJ.jpg
You know you'd main him!

Last edited by Viri,
Reactions: Deleted User

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Final Fantasy Theatrhythm: Curtain Calls (don't remember if he's in the first game. Probably.).
As a KH fan that played the GBA version of Chain of Memories multiple times I can assure you Cloud's in the game, more specifically he's on Olympus with his KH1 outfit

Edit:
Also, thank you so much Sakurai, you did it the absolute madman!
(Remember guys, Xander Mobus voices both the announcer and Persona 5's Joker)

Last edited by AxlSt00pid,
Reactions: Xabring
D

Deleted User

All hail DLCs, I guess ? :D
One more, one less...

If one can praise this kind of marketing habit, I must assume it is not a golden era of gaming anymore, at least not for me.
No wonder I'm a filthy casual nowadays.

brunocar

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Dark Samus and K Rool.

Also, I hope this means they'll port over Persona 5 to the Switch. Maybe even 3 and 4, so I'll never have to worry about getting a Vita.

Also, we know who the true Atlus rep in Smash should have been!
rjZrVpJ.jpg
You know you'd main him!
so you need to be created by western devs on a japanese franchise to be in smash?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse