Persona 4: The Golden

Byronic Hero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Siliconera said:
Atlus’ teaser website was what most of our readers suspected — a port of Persona 4 for the PlayStation Vita, titled Persona 4: The Golden. The Vita version adds new features reported by this week’s Famitsu magazine.

Amongst new additions to the game are new characters. One of these is Marie.

Another is the addition of more voiceover work for the Vita version; Persona 4 Golden will contain 1.5 times the voicework of Persona 4, as well as new songs. Also being added is a new opening movie, and new event and anime movies during the course of the game.

Persona 4: The Golden will also utilize the Vita’s online capabilities. You’ll be able to call for help if you’re having a hard time in the game’s dungeons. Finally, Famitsu mention a mysterious highly-requested feature that has also been added to the game but will be announced at a later date.

Persona 4: The Golden is slated for a spring 2012 release in Japan.
Source
Source 2

I Haven't Played P4 on PS2 yet. Now, like Devil Survivor, I'll just be patient and wait till the better port comes out.

Dingoo-fan 32

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
One moar reason for buy VITA
cool.gif

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've got probably half a year just to save for the Vita, and seeing as the game's slated for Spring 2012 in Japan it's probably not going to be a launch title over here.

I for one am pretty excited; I've spent the last couple weeks running through it on PCSX2, and on a 3 year old laptop with integrated Intel graphics, it's far from smooth.

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ANOTHER rerelease from Atlus? Not surprising but damn, enough's enough. At least there's a lot of stuff added. P3P and Overclocked had some nice extra's but it wasn't that much. Persona 5 next, please Atlus. =(

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured I'd have to get a Vita at some point because even if it was a commercial failure, think about what could eventually be done with that hardware...

But now I'm just waiting for the release dates on either P4P or Disgaea 3. Spring 2012 in Japan for this, and given the 5-month delay for both Persona 1 and Persona 2:IS for PSP... we might be lucky enough to see this in America by the end of next summer, fingers crossed. I guess it might be longer depending on the amount of voicework that needs to be done, though, but I really hope not.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
Valwin said:
another crappy vita title Ports ports everywere nothing like playing the same game Over and over again like Persona 4 kitchen edition or persona 4 silver

Fixed for you.

also dont turn this to a hate tread i was justt saying dont need to get mad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY