Hardware Permanent scratch/dent on switch?

WarioTails358

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMG_1732.JPG
So I took my switch out this morning to play some Mario Kart and noticed this little dent on my switch, on the front of the system to the right on the side that isn't part of the screen. I have a picture as well. It's the bottom middle of the picture. Is this Removable or do I have to stick with this forever? It's pretty small but I'm one of those overly sensitive people who feel a little nervous seeing a scratch on a system they only owned for a month or forever.

Last edited by WarioTails358,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've treated mine very gingerly and have been lucky to not scratch it. Got a tempered glass screen protector, a shell for handheld use, I dock the switch with a stand and a USB c extension cable, and anytime I take it out I use a carrying case. you can't really fix it, but replacement shells for both the switch and joycon are already popping up on AliExpress, so in the future if it gets too bad you can replace it.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the screen tougher than the shell and less prone to scratches?
Probably a bit stronger than the wii u game pad and 3ds screens, unless they used better ones in the newer systems, New 2ds xl. Still I found this if anyone didn't know if the dock thing was a problem. I haven't had problems with my dock but I got some mystery scratches, and wonder if is something related to collected dust trash of some kind in my room.

D

Deleted-355425

Probably a bit stronger than the wii u game pad and 3ds screens, unless they used better ones in the newer systems, New 2ds xl. Still I found this if anyone didn't know if the dock thing was a problem. I haven't had problems with my dock but I got some mystery scratches, and wonder if is something related to collected dust trash of some kind in my room.

My SFANS comes soon :)

OfficialFBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn that sucks. I have been rough with my switch (not on purpose) and its still in pristine condition.. I guess it must be a rare build.. Must list it for 12000 on ebay..

OfficialFBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd be willing to bet I could find a small scratch or two on your system(s).

Pfft like i would let anyone near this rare machine!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But on the real. I do have one mark on the kick stand door.

Reactions: Kioku

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.