Gaming PEP Viewer help?

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried eloader, and the slim version, and get the same result. Has no error viewing manga, but I don't want to read manga in 4 miniscreens and in messed up colors like this.

snap000y.png

and As a reminder, I have a PSP Slim, with 5.50 Gen D3 final.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should I delete everything and give up? looks like nobody else on other forums got my problem or know how to fix it.
frown.gif

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Old topic but I found a decent solution in my bored googling today...

use pspcomic as your reader on the psp

create .cbr/.cbz files from your comics/manga
- Zip or rar all images into one package making sure they are named in the order they will be read in (ie.. comic 001.jpg, comic 002.jpg... as long as they're named consecutively)
- images cannot be in any subfolders. if you were to extract them from the zip/rar they would extract straight to images
- now simply rename the file extension! rename zip archives to .cbz / rename rar archives to .cbr (you may have to make a settings adjustment to be able to see the file extensions. Tools > Folder Options > View > uncheck "hide extensions for known file types")

if I make zero sense here please let me know and i'll try and clean it up a bit

2010vito2010

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi guys i found the perfect solution for the psp much better than pspcomic or pepviewer,
just in google for x-reader 1.20beta7 the language is chinese, but you can change it to english.
try it out i am using it instead the other two and it is the best and it also still gets updates unlike the other both.
so try it out.

Yanazake

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
2010vito2010 said:
hi guys i found the perfect solution for the psp much better than pspcomic or pepviewer,
just in google for x-reader 1.20beta7 the language is chinese, but you can change it to english.
try it out i am using it instead the other two and it is the best and it also still gets updates unlike the other both.
so try it out.
The thing is 10mb huge! does that really do the trick? Btw, the name is "reader", and not "viewer", so, does it really open up pics?

Edit: OK, it works awesomely, but how can I turn it into english?
ohnoes.png

QUOTE(Old8oy @ May 10 2010, 03:42 PM) Old topic but I found a decent solution in my bored googling today...

THAT'S the main problem, we can't even start to use it on current CFW versions! See the pic posted by "Hatsune Miku" 5 posts earlier!

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yanazake said:
2010vito2010 said:
so try it out.
The thing is 10mb huge! does that really do the trick? Btw, the name is "reader", and not "viewer"
actually, it's viewer. search pep reader on google, then search pep viewer.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yanazake said:
Old8oy said:
Old topic but I found a decent solution in my bored googling today...

THAT'S the main problem, we can't even start to use it on current CFW versions! See the pic posted by "Hatsune Miku" 5 posts earlier!

That pic is not from pspcomic.

Rydian said:
QUOTE(Hatsune Miku @ Apr 20 2010, 03:40 PM)
When I use PSPComic, I get past the first few pages, and it gives me," error opening book" then goes to some options:

please place comic books in the /comics folder
load saved comic book
reload menu

Yanazake

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hatsune Miku said:
actually, it's viewer. search pep reader on google, then search pep viewer.
I meant the "X READER" one. It does show the pics well, but it's as much as good as the psp image viewer. The difference is that it at least reads text files, which IS a good thing... I tend to get txt faqs on gamefaqs~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill