Hacking Question PC won't recognize Switch after changing SD

yograndmasmokemolly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi friends. I've been using a 128GB SD without problems, but 2 weeks ago I saw the same card (a SanDisk) but 256GB in offer and I decided to buy it and upgrade my Switch. I copied the whole old SD and pasted it. Everything works with the new SD, I can open and play games, howebrew apps... everything, but, when I plug my Switch on my PC to install new games with Goldleaf as I always did, my PC doesn't recognize the Switch anymore. I tried everything, I reinstalled drivers, everything, but doesn't work. I also put again the old SD and, it works. My PC recognizes the Switch with the old SD but not longer with the new SD, even with a CFW. Tegra recognizes it as RCM Device and I can run the CFW with the new SD, but when the Switch is on and already running on the CFW my PC won't recognize it anymore.
Sorry for my english level and thanks for the help, I'm starting to think that I lost money buying the new SD...

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi friends. I've been using a 128GB SD without problems, but 2 weeks ago I saw the same card (a SanDisk) but 256GB in offer and I decided to buy it and upgrade my Switch. I copied the whole old SD and pasted it. Everything works with the new SD, I can open and play games, howebrew apps... everything, but, when I plug my Switch on my PC to install new games with Goldleaf as I always did, my PC doesn't recognize the Switch anymore. I tried everything, I reinstalled drivers, everything, but doesn't work. I also put again the old SD and, it works. My PC recognizes the Switch with the old SD but not longer with the new SD, even with a CFW. Tegra recognizes it as RCM Device and I can run the CFW with the new SD, but when the Switch is on and already running on the CFW my PC won't recognize it anymore.
Sorry for my english level and thanks for the help, I'm starting to think that I lost money buying the new SD...
You're not allowed to bump threads.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    legit nobody irl knows I'm trans(it hasn't been long enough yet)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Be really careful out there. There are people who use trans people to their advantage, and its really sad in general. :(
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    also scary
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Chasers and homophobia.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They're very common on social media.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ik about the phobias Im used to it but what's a chaser
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Whoever you disclose your gender identity to, keep it private between your friends.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    irl or online
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Nobody is safe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    eh I don't keep it private, not much happens except idiots on TikTok making a fool of themselves
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    im still curious as to what a chaser is tho
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, A chaser is someone who uses (mostly trans) individuals to their advantage, stuff that they are uncomfortable about.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    thats weird
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    blahaj will keep me safe
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    damn I forget my school blocks every video
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Right, yeah.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    dune 2 popcorn bucket
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Many schools use some form of firewall or protection, to prevent certain types of content from being viewable.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, And that haha
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school blocks stuff but allows some stuff, its annoying, they legit can see our screens if they want
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Nah. That popcorns got sand in it :(
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Nah. That popcorns got sand in it :(