PayPal Help!!!!!

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well here's the deal. I sent money to someone but not as a gift or ebay service. The other party did not pay back and hes not responding. How can I get a refund on this when PayPal says that my transaction does not qualify for a dispute? Do I call them?

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
You should have 45 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute, failing this, go to Paypal's help centre and contact them.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Depending on when the transaction was made, i'm pretty sure there is a time period before a dispute can be opened, so i would guess you haven't reached that time period yet.

W.I.C.K.E.D.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the transaction was made outside of ebay, sorry to say...they most likely won't help you. I had this happen to me. After calling every other day for about 3-4 months (I know, it's crazy) they issued me a courtesy credit for using them for many years for hundreds of things. Their argument is that they can't see what is being sold outside of ebay, which is bs, because I purchased a photofast cr5400 off ebay and the shit was fake. Didn't even match the picture from the auction. So ebay is technically the same as any website, the seller can post any picture regardless of how counterfeit the product is. I will give you a tip though, being all hope isn't lost. If you had no funds in your paypal account and it pulled the money from either a credit card, or a bank account, you might be able to get your money back. Just call the card company or bank and file a chargeback, paypal can do nothing about it if it's from your bank or credit card companies end. You get your $$$ back, and paypal obviously will get theirs from the seller. Good luck!

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey WICKED thank you for that, I really need some cheer. I got played by a faggot and it's getting to me. I wasn't even thinking straight. Why did I do that? Well for any reference, his name :

Niikita Joseph, email [email protected]

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Yeah, I bought my PSP off ebay and it took two business days before it shipped, and that's perfectly normal.
Ebay-psp-demotivational-poster.jpg

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well he responded to all my PMs within 5 minutes, and then RIGHT AFTER I send the money he vanishes, not saying a word.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just an update, PP denied me AGAIN and told me to seek law enforcement and file a subpoena on him, great day this is NOT.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
did you pay by credit or debit card through paypal? if so call your credit card or debit card company and they may be able to reverse the transaction.

paypal may freeze your account if you do this, so if you have any money in there transfer it out first. This is why paying directly by credit card is more secure than through paypal.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was a Visa Debit purchase, so should I call Visa and do I have a good chance at getting money back?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: though if it s important to go online for a game I would much rather buy it