Hacking Patriot 4GB Micro SD Class10 SDHC in their DSTWO

RedBaron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anybody used a Patriot 4GB Micro SD Class10 SDHC in their DSTWO, I would like to hear from somebody that has used them before I buy one
yaynds.gif

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
RedBaron said:
Rydian said:
Why would you go for a class 10? Class is write speed, what matters for carts is read speed. People use class 4 and 6 without any trouble.It's cheap $15HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING FROM YOUR PSP DAYS!?!??!

jurassicplayer said:
QUOTE(Rydian @ Dec 10 2010, 09:32 PM)
Why would you go for a class 10? Class is write speed, what matters for carts is read speed. People use class 4 and 6 without any trouble.
Just think of the wonders of how fast you can transfer stuff over to the microSD, it would be wonderfully awesome xD.
Generally the reader will be a bottleneck, though.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Why would you go for a class 10? Class is write speed, what matters for carts is read speed. People use class 4 and 6 without any trouble.

Because all of my class 6's out perform all of my class 4's in read speed and access times (yes, I have a mess of microSD's floating around). Class ratings for SD's may be about write speeds, but higher classed cards tend to have better read speeds as well...

And I've actually been experiencing better results w/ class 6+ "off brands" lately than Kingstons, Sandisks, etc. Got a link RB?

RedBaron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
RedBaron said:
Rydian said:
Why would you go for a class 10? Class is write speed, what matters for carts is read speed. People use class 4 and 6 without any trouble.It's cheap $15HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING FROM YOUR PSP DAYS!?!??!

jurassicplayer said:
QUOTE(Rydian @ Dec 10 2010, 09:32 PM)
Just think of the wonders of how fast you can transfer stuff over to the microSD, it would be wonderfully awesome xD.
Generally the reader will be a bottleneck, though.
Yes Master I have learnt to make sure it is genuine that is why I asked Master
ph34r.gif

RedBaron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
KidIce said:
Rydian said:

Because all of my class 6's out perform all of my class 4's in read speed and access times (yes, I have a mess of microSD's floating around). Class ratings for SD's may be about write speeds, but higher classed cards tend to have better read speeds as well...

And I've actually been experiencing better results w/ class 6+ "off brands" lately than Kingstons, Sandisks, etc. Got a link RB?
http://www.msy.com.au/product.jsp?productId=2151

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/W-jzom3X0QU