Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out in Japan this December and it'll have a 4 player mode too. I loved the original so much, and I miss it since getting rid of the PSP.

Source

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I loved the first one.
When someone I know buys a PSP, it's the very first game I recommend.

And for $19.99 MSRP, it's totally worth to have two copies
evil.gif

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
aaahhh! i want this on the DS.

though i guess sony won't let that happen. because it's one of the three good games the psp has.

Kuya

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got stuck on the first one, lol. There was a part where you have to cross a desert... but my Patapon dudes kept getting their feet burned or something and they would die. I was like wtf? And I could never complete that stage. It was a great game though, and Im sure the second one will be worth it.

Monster On Strin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kuya said:
I got stuck on the first one, lol. There was a part where you have to cross a desert... but my Patapon dudes kept getting their feet burned or something and they would die. I was like wtf? And I could never complete that stage. It was a great game though, and Im sure the second one will be worth it.

go to the hunting grounds and when you see a totem pole press triangle, circle, triangle, circle (like it says on the pole) do this over and over again till you get the bent compass

Carnivean

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
Hitto said:
I liked the first one but honestly, remove the rythm game portion and make it only about strategy, it will be much less tedious.

Yea, just remove the the entire appeal of the game! Fuck, while we're at it let's make it a top down 3D RTS with tanks!

It was appealing because it's a quirky rhythm strategy game, if you suck at rhythm games go play something else.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-