Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
ds4windows_icon_by_acovukic_dg8nuer-pre.png
Ryochan7, the main developer of DS4Windows, a software that allows you to use Dualshock 4 controllers on PC games, has announced that development for it will stop on December 31st of 2023, part of the reason being the discontinuation of the ViGEmBus driver, due to its succesor being probably propietary and it stops any major work on the succesor mapper Ryochan7 was working on.

Ryochan7's original idea was to get a different mapper out there in a more complete state to mostly replace DS4Windows, but that is likely not going to happen.

:arrow: Source 1
:arrow: Source 2

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
supposedly its a driver Nefarius is working on, and it will not be open source
Wonder why that is… Sunshine uses the driver… I’m not against closed source projects, but why the change..

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
That's sad news. People would force buy 3rd party of USB adapter dongle like Mayflash, etc to connect PS4, PS5 controller for computer (Windows XP and later up to Windows 12, Linux and Mac OS ready) to play any PC games and emulators with games.

Thanks god. I already bought and owned 3 Mayflash Magic adapters list are 2 of MAYFLASH Magic-S PRO and 1 of MAYFLASH Magic NS from Amazon. I don't have to worry about mess USB drivers on Windows operating system. Just plug in and start play without problems! No need to install any weird USB driver that's would mess up Windows operating system files. I would buy Mayflash Magic adapters again, again in near future because of world's best number 1st adapter than all other lousy adapters.

B-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @hazbeans, Do the sheep make you go to sleep at night?Or do they chase you down the pen? :unsure: