Partial Downgrade N3DS 9.8 - 9.2 - HELP

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by cherup, Oct 8, 2016.

1. cherup
    OP

cherup Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Hi, I have bought a new 3DS XL with Firmware 9.8. As I want to use the Gateway Modul I tried to downgrade it to the 9.2 version (EU Version).
    I was using the Gateway Time Machine for the downgrade (probably not the best idea).

After the downgrade the device is booting and showing 9.2 Firmware - but Gateway Laucher alsways ends in a black screen.

After some more investigations it seems that my downgrade was not completed which is also shown in the result of downgrade check:

So I have identified the missing CIA Files and placed them into the 'update' folder og my SD card.
    I have installed PlaiSysUpdater to run downgrade with the missing CIA files again.

Bit once I start downgrade the 3DS end in an error screen (An error has occured...) and I have to reboot. Luckily the 3DS is still working, but now I do not know how to proceed here best.

Hopefully someone can give me some good tips, how to deal in this situation...