Hacking Paradox release Snes wiiremote Channel! (WITH BANNER!)

aaa2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think there will ever be a version that can load from DVD? I really would like that since 4gbyte SD cards are expensive and I really want to have all snes roms on one device and all genesis roms also!

xtrem3x

Trophies
XP
Country
aaa2 said:
Do you think there will ever be a version that can load from DVD? I really would like that since 4gbyte SD cards are expensive and I really want to have all snes roms on one device and all genesis roms also!

The Wii doesnt accept 4Gb HCSD cards so i wouldn't worry about their price
wink.gif

2Gb max

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
xtrem3x said:
aaa2 said:

wink.gif

2Gb max

Can you not use just a standard SD card then? Can we expect to see a Megadrive & NES channel release from these guys aswell then?

Evilengine

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
aaa2 said:
It's possible for month. You just need An emulator running in GC Mode and one of these little things(if you don't want to play with standard GC controller):
01.jpg

The d-pad is better than the classic controller's one. There are also very cheap Playstation to Gamecube Converters. The "old" emus ca nbe found at www.tehskeen.com

mb01

Trophies
XP
Country
lettuce said:
xtrem3x said:
aaa2 said:

wink.gif

2Gb max

Can you not use just a standard SD card then? Can we expect to see a Megadrive & NES channel release from these guys aswell then?
NES channel has already been released. No Mega Drive yet.

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
mb01 said:
lettuce said:
xtrem3x said:
aaa2 said:

wink.gif

2Gb max

Is there, is it done by the same group who did this?

mb01

Trophies
XP
Country
lettuce said:
mb01 said:
lettuce said:
xtrem3x said:
aaa2 said:

wink.gif

2Gb max

Is there, is it done by the same group who did this?
Yeah man, same group. Here you go

http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_canal-fceu-...-banner_1015738

lou_weed

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
great channel ! thanks a lot

just a quick one though : can you change the mapping of the wiimote ? in NBA Jam i need B for turbo , but instead the turbo is mapped to +/- : which is totally unplayable..

mb01

Trophies
XP
Country

ceelo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes that link to the NES channel has a banner however it doesnt support wiimote stuff... I think, cant understand fully. hopefully someone can correct me. Also, Im not sure if that banner emu has the loading bug since that was solved by suloku only recently, after that banner chan came out. FCEU rev. 23 I think its called with the bugfix

jayparadox

Trophies
Website
pokemon-project.com
XP
Country
Spain
patz said:
Will we have a better display roms list in the future. Right now, I really don't know what game is what game.
All that is emulator related, nothing to do with the channel. If you or others have ANY problems with the emulators, contact the creators of them.

bubbleboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Evilengine said:
The d-pad is better than the classic controller's one. There are also very cheap Playstation to Gamecube Converters. The "old" emus ca nbe found at www.tehskeen.com

Hi, where can I get the very cheap PSX to GC converter ? Thanks!

Gamesphere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, Homebrew is moving fast. Hopefully we can get setup and then start working on the EMU itself, cause that white GUI with Mario on his Kart spinning is damn ugly...
rofl2.gif

mb01

Trophies
XP
Country
ceelo said:
Yes that link to the NES channel has a banner however it doesnt support wiimote stuff... I think, cant understand fully. hopefully someone can correct me. Also, Im not sure if that banner emu has the loading bug since that was solved by suloku only recently, after that banner chan came out. FCEU rev. 23 I think its called with the bugfix
The NES channel with banner does have Wiimote support. Just press 1 and 2 at the start to sync. I'm pretty sure when you want to load a new rom it freezes though.

OrcMonkey©

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i tried it but it doesnt work. I dont know why but the wad installer says wad install done!

blah blah
Not enough memory
what the heck! not enough memory so i cheked and i had 1250 blocks left. The channel was still installed but when i started and pressed the 1 and 2 buton some wierd colors came out and it said under it cheksum error

jayparadox

Trophies
Website
pokemon-project.com
XP
Country
Spain
niemasd said:
are we gonna see a tutorial for this?
cuz this can be helpful for custom banners for injects... >:3
No tutorials yet. It's too risky to play with banners, and too complicated to make/hack them.

If there are loads of pages with people having problems with just a simple WAD, imagine tha pages with problems if a tutorial comes out... it would be caos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sometimes when I poop I just think that's it?