BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i borrowed this game from a friend cause it looked immensely fun. Took me all summer on and off to play it. When i got the the last area, school started and i had less time to play. didnt pick it up again till last night. i got the the Final-Demon-Boss thing, after 3 OTHER boss fights, and realized there is no mathmatically possible way to beat her. i actually worked out. its impossible. then one of my hallmates came stopped in and was like" the only way i beat her was by playing through the game with a strategy guide showing me how to go level by level and get all the correct badges.

This game should not be difficult! the box art is akin to a child's story book! his direct quote was "Here let me show you a sweet innocent game, have you buy it from me, then make you want to kill yourself as you fight retarted goombas, turtles with down syndrom, and a every gay boss battle there is. then as soon as you think you made it all the way (unlike the recent affair with that hot chick you know) we openly rape you from the front, back and all areas in between with guys that could kill Captain Falcon, let alone Mario with their left thumb nail. Merry Christmas and thanks for the $50 you could have spent on something else, like condoms. there, we even made you a dad." pauses to smile at his last comment, "is that kinda like your situation?"

my point is, i had to watch 20 minutes of cut scene on youtube, cause i want replaying a whole summer's worth of memories to see the end. piss. i liked the game too.

Skye07

Trophies
Website
www.skyon.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I've played the game a while ago but can't seem to remember I had a hard time beating her (didn't use any guide). Maybe it was luck, or maybe you just got very unlucky.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't remember it being hard for the last boss, but it's been so long since I played
frown.gif

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The Shadow Queen was not that hard. The final Bowser battle from the first Paper Mario was way harder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night