OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi everybody,

i just received an email from playasia about an interestening DS game named Panel de Pon DS.
this looks exactly like the good old tetris attack on SNES. i looooo~ved this game. so, this could be interestening!
  • aka. Planet Puzzle League
  • Six single-player modes: Puzzle, Endless, Time Attack, Garbage, Clear, and Vs. Computer.
  • Don’t have much time? Play three two-minute games in unique Daily mode. Track your progress over weeks and months!
  • Dozens of tutorials and demos teach you the ins-and-outs of this incredibly deep game!
  • Three difficulty levels:. Easy for beginners, normal for veterans, brutal for experts!
  • Two can compete head-to-head over the Nintendo WiFi Connection. With the Nintendo DS Headset accessory (sold separately) you can even chat with your friend as you polish your puzzle skills!
  • Up to four players can compete in three local wireless modes. You can also send a single-player demo to a friend via local wireless!
  • Orient the game the way you like: vertically or horizontally! You can even configure for left- or right-handed play!
source: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-49-en-70-1v6s.html

the headset part sounds nice! i'm looking forward to a release soon for testing this baby out
yaynds.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah did a thread on this ages ago, over here its gonna be called Planet Puzzle League.

Had a feeling it was gonna get released early.

rcxAsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah did a thread on this ages ago, over here its gonna be called Planet Puzzle League.

Had a feeling it was gonna get released early.
They're not doing another Pokemon theme for it, are they? I kind of like having it more generic, or at least, Yoshi wasn't bad for Tetris Attack on the SNES... but that's just me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol