Panel de Pon DS (JAP)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by da_rula, Apr 25, 2007.

1. da_rula
    OP

da_rula GBAtemp Regular

Jul 12, 2005
    Gambia, The
    Hi everybody,

i just received an email from playasia about an interestening DS game named Panel de Pon DS.
    this looks exactly like the good old tetris attack on SNES. i looooo~ved this game. so, this could be interestening!
    • aka. Planet Puzzle League
    • Six single-player modes: Puzzle, Endless, Time Attack, Garbage, Clear, and Vs. Computer.
    • Don’t have much time? Play three two-minute games in unique Daily mode. Track your progress over weeks and months!
    • Dozens of tutorials and demos teach you the ins-and-outs of this incredibly deep game!
    • Three difficulty levels:. Easy for beginners, normal for veterans, brutal for experts!
    • Two can compete head-to-head over the Nintendo WiFi Connection. With the Nintendo DS Headset accessory (sold separately) you can even chat with your friend as you polish your puzzle skills!
    • Up to four players can compete in three local wireless modes. You can also send a single-player demo to a friend via local wireless!
    • Orient the game the way you like: vertically or horizontally! You can even configure for left- or right-handed play!
    source: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-49-en-70-1v6s.html

the headset part sounds nice! i'm looking forward to a release soon for testing this baby out [​IMG]

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    Nice, I really liked the GBA version.

3. coollala

coollala Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2007
    Hong Kong
    yes, already released as #1026.

4. da_rula
    OP

da_rula GBAtemp Regular

Jul 12, 2005
    Gambia, The
    Great [​IMG]

5. go185

go185 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 18, 2006
    Thanks for the heads up! [​IMG]

6. amrum

amrum GBAtemp Regular

Apr 11, 2003
    Porto
    One game i surely buy, after testing the japanese release... [​IMG]

7. 111111111

111111111 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 8, 2007
    puzzle de pon ++

8. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    Yeah did a thread on this ages ago, over here its gonna be called Planet Puzzle League.

Had a feeling it was gonna get released early.

9. rcxAsh

rcxAsh Member

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2007
    Canada
    They're not doing another Pokemon theme for it, are they? I kind of like having it more generic, or at least, Yoshi wasn't bad for Tetris Attack on the SNES... but that's just me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice