Erdnaxela

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
300px-Pandora's_Tower.jpg

QUOTE said:
Nintendo of Europe brought playable builds of The Last Story and the recently released Pandora’s Tower: Until I Return to Your Side to Paris. Both games are on display at Japan Expo.+
QUOTEAujourd'hui, la fine équipe Livegen présente sur place a pu dégoter une information capitale : la sortie du titre de Ganbarion est bien prévue pour 2012 en Europe.

Today, Livergen team has got an important information : Gandarion's game is scheduled to be realesed in 2012 in Europe

Source 1
Source 2

Will US fan rage? >.

Erdnaxela

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Remember last year's japan expo?
Solatorobo was shown and some months later, confirmed for europe.
Guess it'll be the same with Pandora's tower.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Erdnaxela said:
Solatorobo was shown and some months later, confirmed for europe.

The Solatorobo demo I think also featured French language options (among others) which led many people to believe that it'd receive an EU localization.

At least I'll be able to pirate it. I think I'm not gonna buy any more Wii games for the rest of its lifespan so it's not a huge concern to me if it gets localized for the US.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow, NoE are unstoppable atm
tongue.gif

I said it in another thread already but I`m really looking forward to this, since it doesn`t seem to be as combat-heavy as DMC or Bayonetta.

I don`t know but these kind of games always need some plattforming and puzzles between the action to keep me hooked and this one does seem to include all of these and even though it is technically not up to the standard it look artistically gorgeous and I also like the premise of the story, which is really strange btw!

Cannot wait. The end of the year is going to be great as well with Xenoblade, BatmanAC, Uncharted3 and ZeldaSS! And next year Pandoras Tower, ME3 and Last Sory... Nice
biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope people aren't expecting an amazing game, its ok enough and a decent enough action game seeing there's nothing else on the Wii.

Not exactly a "buy" but more of a rent or pirate.

NoA have soured the public's view on Nintendo, these are more likely to sell over there in Europe and yet NoE have decided that they'll do well enough to publish.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I was convinced that "Pandora" had a box, and the tower was sort of called the "Babel Tower", but extensive education might've been lying to me.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Foxi4 said:
I was convinced that "Pandora" had a box, and the tower was sort of called the "Babel Tower", but extensive education might've been lying to me.

Well it was a jar to begin with, then became a box in the 1500s, maybe it's now morphed into a tower. And who's saying it's the Ancient Greek Pandora, and even if it is, what's up with a bit of artistic license? It's not like anyone will get offended by blasphemy against long dead gods of a long dead civilisation.

EDIT: And I thought babel was a kind of space fish
smileipb2.png

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank god they're getting English releases. Thankfully my wii is softmodded too. Its sad that Nintendo pulls stunts like this that ultimately are encouraging the hacking of their system, I mean its super easy to do, and when the game isn't released in your country, making your wii region-free becomes a must, and piracy ultimately results as well. Nintendo's loss in the long run I suppose.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WiiBricker said:
Don't be sad americans, pirates are gonna pirate.

Even if this would have been released here, I wouldn't have bought it anyway. Even if they did decide to release xenoblade here, it's coming september 2 in europe. I will just download this one and probably would have time to beat it 10 times before it even reaches here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021