Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
This website is nothing more than a joke. The website makes it clean that it's made in japan just about a day after a bill is passed Japan, banning completly fabrication, import and export of fashcarts.

Initial source : DS-Scene
Source : Yahoo

I am already getting "Service Unavailable" from time to time.

Pip'

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
When you open Pandora's Box, bad things come out of it. So when you use a Pandora flash cart, bad things happen.
When you go to the Pandora-DS website, bad things happen. This flashcart is incredibly accurate!
biggrin.gif

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
YayMii said:
Stevetry said:
can it use the 64gb as they say ?
There's no such thing as a 64GB SDHC. SDHC only goes up to 32GB.
If it is true that it's a R4iDSN clone, then it doesn't support SDXC, meaning that they're lying.

Wrong. To get a 64GB SDHC card all you have to do is take a 64GB SDXC card and reformat it with the FAT32 filesystem. The ONLY difference between SDHC and SDXC is that SDXC uses the exFAT filesystem (by default) which, like NTFS, is only available to Microsoft and whoever they let use it. (yes, there is a FUSE driver based on reverse engineering but it doesn't work very well (even worse than NTFS-3G))

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
nl255 said:
(even worse than NTFS-3G)
NTFS-3G's been considered stable for a few years. It's included in multiple major distros.

In Linux (and MacOS, I assume), but not for anything else like the Wii. As for the exFAT driver, it is still in the early stages and is nowhere near stable enough to be used by flash cart makers. So the point stands, we will not see SDXC (SDXC with exFAT) support in flash carts for a long time but I bet many of them already support 64GB SDHC cards (SDXC with FAT32).

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nl255 said:
YayMii said:
Stevetry said:
If it is true that it's a R4iDSN clone, then it doesn't support SDXC, meaning that they're lying.

Wrong. To get a 64GB SDHC card all you have to do is take a 64GB SDXC card and reformat it with the FAT32 filesystem. The ONLY difference between SDHC and SDXC is that SDXC uses the exFAT filesystem (by default) which, like NTFS, is only available to Microsoft and whoever they let use it. (yes, there is a FUSE driver based on reverse engineering but it doesn't work very well (even worse than NTFS-3G))
This was a similar case for the SD specification, was it not?

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
nutella said:
nl255 said:
YayMii said:
Stevetry said:

This was a similar case for the SD specification, was it not?

No, SDHC cards are physically incompatible with normal SD cards. That is not the case with SDXC, in fact the only issue is that Windows won't let you format anything above 32GB as FAT32 because Microsoft wants you to use NTFS or exFAT which they control.

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
website's full of shit

"r4 and other flashcards: not the supportsoft reset PANDORA-Ds: support soft reset
not compitable with latest game 100% compitable latest game"

also, stealing homebrew people worked hard on and renaming them to crap names is just awful
oh and learn some proper engrish

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nl255 said:
No, SDHC cards are physically incompatible with normal SD cards. That is not the case with SDXC, in fact the only issue is that Windows won't let you format anything above 32GB as FAT32 because Microsoft wants you to use NTFS or exFAT which they control.
Oh right, different architecture. Gotcha.

caster62003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Niles said:
caster62003 said:
Hmm, link I'm going to have to go with R4 clone, which has clearly already been established numerous of other times in this thread
tongue.gif

I'm quite interested to see the UI, only thing I can't find on the site. But why are you going to test it on the kid's DS? Especially when they didn't even open it yet, I think everybody here can wait until the 25th or so, this way your kids won't think they got a pre-used toy, I'd be very angry at my parents if they decided to "test" my new toy before I even got to lay my hands on the packaging.

Because the kids are 6 years old, and theres nothing worse than waiting for a battery to charge, or finding out theres an issue. Plus I had to make sure the cards worked properly and were already loaded. If the kid was 14, I'd agree with you, its a different story with youngsters. They want to open and play, not open and wait for charging
smile.gif
or to find out theres an issue with the flash card.

Little late to the reply, but ok, now I understand why you would do such a thing. I remember when I was that age, I was such an impatient brat, go forth and charge
tongue.gif

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
I just looked at the website, the first time, I got an Invalid Hostname
Second time, I see a bunch of chingrish, I look at the homebrew section and I was like, Is that Beup and Bunjalloo? Man, why did they even bother to rename the homebrew? Besides, Beup is dead anyways, it doesn't work anymore AFAIK

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ALERT! Do not go on the home page, it WILL give you a Trojan Virus!

As Stevetry said:
Stevetry said:
12-21-20107-48-35PM.png

steves does not lie i did get something

I too, got the virus, and a few of them too:
Ignore everything else that is not a "Trojan.Agent.Gen"
trojan.JPG

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
First, it's not actually an infection, I covered that earlier, it's a false positive.

Second, what's in your second screenshot is unrelated to what's on this site.
I do know that, I'm just show a list of Trojans that I got by visiting that site a few times.

EDIT: False positive?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
RoboticBuddy said:
EDIT: False positive?http://antivirus.about.com/od/antivirusglo...lsepositive.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antivirus_sof...false_positives

Check what I posted about that file earlier. That file AVG is warning you about.

Rydian said:
RoboticBuddy said:
I do know that, I'm just show a list of Trojans that I got by visiting that site a few times.
QUOTE(Rydian @ Dec 23 2010, 01:16 AM)
That warning from the site is a false positive, it's not an actual infection. What you're showing in the second screenshot is unrelated to the first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://youtu.be/9FcXxqthgUM?feature=shared&t=169