Hardware pal wii system, using in north america

  • Thread starter Thread starter maczilla
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,152
  • Replies Replies 4

maczilla

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
175
Reaction score
22
Trophies
0
Age
40
XP
405
Country
Bermuda
Was wondering if this is worth the hassle, could you softmod the wii to output ntsc signal or is it locked to pal, reason I ask is because I can get one cheap. I know you have to get a power converter.
 
Was wondering if this is worth the hassle, could you softmod the wii to output ntsc signal or is it locked to pal, reason I ask is because I can get one cheap. I know you have to get a power converter.
yes, you can force the signal output on the loader you use, so there's no problem in this.
 
Component video may work for some HDTVs. Manufacturers once in a while forget to TELL anyone the TV accepts PAL modes.

Don't worry about power. Wii has an external power brick you can get in the USA.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted