Hacking PAL TO NTSC help

cheech794

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a backup pal version of wii-Music and whenever i boot it up on the gamma channel the screen splits into two and goes gray and shaky
mad.gif
. I tried an ntsc version that i figured would work, and it did. I Have an ntsc-u wii. SO my question is how do i get a pal game to work on my wii? WHat setting should i change on the config menu ?(force ntsc, pal50, pal60)
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

krazy9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From my experience, if you go into the options screen and change "force ntsc" to "yes", it'll force the PAL games to run in NTSC. I've only tried this with one PAL game (Smash Bros.) and it worked just fine.

kytran

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have a ntsc-u wii
with approx 20 pal games
all work with force ntsc option
so far only groove superstar doesnt

cheech794

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the pal Wii-Music with the forced ntsc and my screen went green and just froze there. i am going to get another pal game later and see if using the force ntsc fuction will work with a different game.
Could it be my tv?

Chopders

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The problem was that I tried to convert DDR Mario Mix Pal, and he isn't compatible, I checked the wrong list, so I thought it was possible.

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so far ive found that crash of the titans and big brain academy also wont work pal to ntsc forced, on a tv that wont support it i suppose. why are ntsc isos so har dto come by. Oh well im gonna make a trip to the movie gallery to get metroid prime 3 and big brain academy n get my ntsc version that way

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock