Pac-Man Museum+ to release May 27, coming to Game Pass on launch

Bandai Namco has released a new trailer for Pac-Man Museum+, confirming its May 27 release date and that it will be coming to Xbox Game Pass on day one. In Pac-Man Museum+, players play as Pac-Man in a virtual arcade, filled with fourteen Pac-Man games from the last forty years. Playing the games will reward players with coins that can be used to purchase decorations, music, or backgrounds to customize the appearance of their virtual arcade. The trailer also references that coins can be used to win arcade machines, indicating that some of the games may possibly need to be unlocked. As of now, there is no information on pricing; however, Bandai Namco released a similar product on the Xbox 360 and PS3 in 2014, simply called Pac-Man Museum, which included nine games and cost $19.99 at launch. That title is currently delisted from all platforms.

The following games are included:
  • PAC-MAN
  • SUPER PAC-MAN
  • PAC & PAL
  • PAC-LAND
  • PAC-MANIA
  • PAC-ATTACK
  • PAC-IN-TIME
  • PAC-MAN ARRANGEMENT Arcade ver.
  • PAC-MAN ARRANGEMENT Console ver.
  • PAC-MAN CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION
  • PAC Motos
  • PAC’N ROLL REMIX
  • PAC-MAN BATTLE ROYALE
  • PAC-MAN 256
pic_01_en.jpg
:arrow: Source

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pac-Man Championship Edition games arevexcellent, though why are they including here the normal non-DX version?

Last edited by CoolMe,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More Pac-Man? I've been playing it over the years and I love it, but wish Bandai would cover a different franchise.

Gaming needs variety. And.. arcade racing games and platformers appear to be dying.

AngryCinnabon

Resident Iron Valiant
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
More Pac-Man? I've been playing it over the years and I love it, but wish Bandai would cover a different franchise.

Gaming needs variety. And.. arcade racing games and platformers appear to be dying.
At least Klonoa's getting another chance this summer.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screw YOU I've been playing Arrangement in Gameboy Advance.

The best Pac-Man is Championship Edition 2 and DX.
2 is on the Switch already (and all the other consoles this is launching on too, I think?)
DX yeah I don't get that, but Arrangement is awesome and I'm glad it's getting a Switch port, same with most of the other games in here. I've sunk too many hours into the NES port of Championship Edition.

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
besides that though, this is a fucking amazing collection
Arcade Pacman is fine, but having all these extra editions to sink my teeth into is great
i'll definitely be getting this on gamepass

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, would you recommend playing n64 games on a ps3 through retroarch?