Hacking (oyi Yet another) What to get (that works on 3DS.)

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well considering i chose poorly w/ the R4iSDHC, not to mention that it got ruined in the rain (arse hole mailman left it sitting out in the down poring rain, the bubble mailer envelope was opened so inside the lil box and card got Soaked even after letting it dry off for almost 9 hours, it boots but refuses to recognize any MicroSD's~!)

i understand now adays the DSTwo is rare as Fuuuuck. and apparently the R4 team is known to not update cards easily w/o giving a finger if you dont buy a new model. (or atleast i've been told by others in my last topic about the R4iSDHC) and going to try and see if the guys over @ Peach3DS will refund my costs. (i dont want to be stuck w/ a dead card and be totally out on $$.)

so, Which does any recommend that supports atleast DSi 1.4.4 (my DSi stays on 1.4.4 to support the ancient AK2i) / 3DSXL's on 9.7.0+ ? the what to get seems Necro'd and i have no idea what's good that's reliable/ has been receiving updates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: someone is saying ultimate nes remix didn't had less games, it makes my brain hurts