kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
vast amounts of caffeine can be dangerous even just by drinking coffee
frown.gif

infact way too much of any kinda stuff can be dangerous even WATER as the body can only cope with so much before it starts rejecting and can make your brain swell caused by water intoxication!

Drinking too much water can eventually cause your brain to swell, stopping it regulating vital functions such as breathing, and causing death.

Theres quite a lot of evidence out there that these energy drinks taken in large quantities can cause serious issues ..

found this on my travels link

it tells you how many cans of whatever energy drink would it take to kill you based on your weight ...

eg if you weigh about 110lbs it would take just 46.82 cans of MONSTER to KILL YOU!

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Caffeine is a drug. Stop while you can.

For me, it caused headaches, bad short term memory, and overall tiredness. The only good thing that you can get out of caffeine is a brief moment of energy and focused thought. That's all. Right now my hair is thin :<

Day 5 of breaking my addiction, and it's making me really tired XD Be prepared when you quit, because it will take about two weeks. I recommend cutting down on the amount of consumption little by little. Like buying those 8 ounce cans of soda is a good way. And drink plenty of water. You might want to get dark chocolate and green tea, but consume them moderately.

It can be hard, but you can do it. It's important to be conscious of it at all times. Don't be a consumer whore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess s22 is getting Ai features after Samsung was like lol no just s24