Ouya vs. ESA

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like the ESA is being a bunch of punk bitches and trying to block the Ouya display across the street from E3...

BMgMb5HCcAAIFW2.jpg:large

Source: http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?3050-OUYA-Spotted-at-E3-amp-ESA-Trying-to-Block-them

It's time to "Fight the Power"! The ESA knows that their time is limited and they're scared! :D

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's time to "Fight the Power"! The ESA knows that their time is limited and they're scared! :D

Oh-ho-ho! Ah-ha-ha! :rofl2:

...Okay. The "OUYA Park" is apparently on the E3's parking lot. Here's the thing - a parking lot is not a stage, it's... well, for parking. If the OUYA representatives are so cheap that they didn't even want to rent a booth and show all their smartphone OUYA games there, that's their problem.

BMff1-7CIAAxOJf.jpg
Oh my goodness! Look at all those queues! Look at the bustling activity! And those crowds won't have access to the latest and greatest OUYA content because ESA parked a truck on their own parking lot! What a travesty! ;O;

ESA's days truly are numbered if they park a truck specifically to impede access to OUYA content for all the 6 people who were interested in it. ;O;

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like the ESA is being a bunch of punk bitches and trying to block the Ouya display across the street from E3...

Why do you need the Ouya to play in fantasy worlds when it's clear you've already invented your own?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This just in, homeless people of L.A are using the OUYA Park to get some shade, since the stage is on a parking lot and it's "Open Source", meaning freely available. Apparently they too criticize the concept and claim that it's not a console of the 21st century.*

“They mostly come here for water and for shade from the sun,” said Ouya CEO Julie Uhrman at the booth, “I honestly don’t mind them taking our Ouya swag either because we can use all the publicity we can get. I mean, imagine an army of homeless people wearing Ouya shirts and getting the public’s attention. But that’s not the point.”

“I figured I might as well try the thing since I was busy getting more water,” mentioned Jeff, “When I had a home, I remember playing games like Super Mario World on my Nintendo. These games on the Ouya are not as good as the really old ones I used to play so I can’t see how this can possibly survive in today’s market. Do you have any change?”

I almost took a leak on one of these Ouyas since no one was using them,” said Clark, “When I realized it was a video game console I was shocked. I can’t believe how shitty this thing looks, not to mention the games on display. I haven’t played a video game in decades but if this is what people are playing now, then thank God I don’t have access to electricity to play these awful games.”

#HomelessArmy
#OUYASWAG
#AlmostTookALeak
#NoElectricityNoCry

*P4RGAMING isn't an actual news site - it is a parody website... but their OUYA stuff is just pure gold. :yay:

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for those of you saying that there is nobody hanging out at the booth....

BMhADokCAAAPucY.jpg:large

I'm SO excited! I really cant wait for June 25th. Also, the Ouya got a big E3 system update today for those already with consoles!

@ Foxi: I also read that article was laughing my ass off! It was too funny!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
for those of you saying that there is nobody hanging out at the booth....

I'm SO excited! I really cant wait for June 25th. Also, the Ouya got a big E3 system update today for those already with consoles!

@ Foxi: I also read that article was laughing my ass off! It was too funny!

You're not seriously comparing a group photo of a couple of people to what's happening inside the conference center, right? :P I mean, if I were at E3, I'd hop in to have a look even if only for the free drinks, but that doesn't equate to actual interest. :D

Reactions: TripleSMoon

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're not seriously comparing a group photo of a couple of people to what's happening inside the conference center, right? :P I mean, if I were at E3, I'd hop in to have a look even if only for the free drinks, but that doesn't equate to actual interest. :D

As far as I see it, any exposure is good exposure. I like market expansion. On a side note I am very interested in a Wii U....early next year. Right now, it's the year of Ouya for me and I like seeing more options for different people. Everybody should have the opportunity to enjoy all that gaming can offer.

Reactions: kehkou

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
As far as I see it, any exposure is good exposure. I like market expansion. On a side note I am very interested in a Wii U....early next year. Right now, it's the year of Ouya for me and I like seeing more options for different people. Everybody should have the opportunity to enjoy all that gaming can offer.

Next up, OUYA invading parking lots across the world! It starts in L.A, it ends on your doorstep! OUYA shipping container Stage, Transform and Roll Out!

"We got the space for 75 cents and a sloppy bj. After the truck obstructed the view of our booth we were scared the 75 cents was going to go to waste. An intern that does everything she's told found a police officer and took care of him I mean it for us though."

~bob quoting someone from the OUYA team* (wants to remain anonymous), quote from phandroid

*Not really.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Do those bags say PcP?:rofl2:

Ah, y'see, many people complained that the OUYA is powered by smartphone technology but doesn't have a screen. Now due to a recent partnership with POP Station Limited, OUYA will receive high-quality interchangable screens for each game, powered by Next Generation POP Station technology as seen on PCP* and POP Stations.

The screens will be sent to all the users who purchase games on the OUYA store using trained Chinese Mail Snails. This partnership marks the next stage of OUYA development and guarantees exclusive releases of smash hits such as "Street Overlord" and "Submarine Invasion".

*Not to be confused with Phencyclidine, also called PCP

EDIT: To be fair, according to the photos from PlayOuya, there actually is some activity at the booth... which isn't too suprising, people might as well hop in and check what's up while they're there but hey! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: i almost destoryed my friends tv playing it on his wii lmao