Hacking "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment"...FOREVER...

Quartz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So i recently ordered a Super Card DSTwo and two Wood's R4i Gold cards from 3DS-flashcart.com. With my purchase i wanted to know exactly when it would come so i also purchased a tracking number for 2$. Well everything was going well and my tracking number said it was in Origin Post is Preparing Shipment about two days after i purchased it on October 29th. It is now November 9th and I've sent 3DS-Flashcart 4 E-mails asking them what "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" meant and if they sent my purchase at all.
A quick google search told me that "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" meant either 1 of 2 things. 1) the purchase was being shipped on a bin over seas and that it would only ship out after the bin was full to reduce shipping charges or something like that. or 2) the packages was stuck in customs and was going to take quite some time to come. 3DS-flashcart.com said it was based in NY, USA on GBATemp.net's ShopTemp page so i was a bit confused. It is now pretty clear that it is based in China or Japan and not the USA at all...

So my question is has anyone purchased from 3DS-flashcart.com and if so did you ever end up receiving your package? Also do you happen to know what "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" truly means? I'm a bit concerned i was scammed :( and i at least hope it will come in time for christmas.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Any website that has these logos are not based in the US.

HongKong_airmail_footer.png
DHL_Rates_Footer.png
ems_footer.png

Any US based site can't have these because the point of origin of the package would have to be located in Asia or Hong Kong to have those logos.

Packages from asia to US takes anywhere from 2-4 weeks depending on where you live in the world.

---

Since this is your first time ordering something overseas, you need learn some patients with orders of this type.

Tracking has been screwed up for a few months now. All you can do is wait.

---

Vendors that ARE in the US:
RHS - website
ModchipsDirect.com - website

Reactions: Margen67

Quartz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how_do_i_do_that said:
Any website that has these logos are not based in the US.​
HongKong_airmail_footer.png
DHL_Rates_Footer.png
ems_footer.png
Any US based site can't have these because the point of origin of the package would have to be located in Asia or Hong Kong to have those logos.​
Packages from asia to US takes anywhere from 2-4 weeks depending on where you live in the world.​
---​
Since this is your first time ordering something overseas, you need learn some patients with orders of this type.​
Tracking has been screwed up for a few months now. All you can do is wait.​
---​
Vendors that ARE in the US:​
RHS - website
ModchipsDirect.com - website
Last edited by how_do_i_do_that,Today at 2:20 PM
Ah, i see, great tip up there :( wish i knew sooner lol

Ya definitely not used to a 2-4 week delivery time. Ordered a monitor from South Korea and it only took about 1 week expected the same from this site I guess. Also i didn't know it was from over seas kind of disappointed about that :( Oh well.

OK ill wait for 4 weeks then come back and give an update hopefully it will have come by then :D

Thank you for the information i really appreciate it. So you are sure it is a legit site then? I have nothing to worry about?

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Here are reviews from other tempers on this site that have used 3DS-flashcart website: http://shoptemp.net/shop/3ds-flashcart-com.html

you can make up your own mind if you got screwed or not.

Do be aware that receiving your order what is called service, which is not the same as customer service which is what you do when you interact, aka troubleshoot a problem with the order you have with them as in a defective product, returns, delays, etc.

Quartz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how_do_i_do_that said:
Here are reviews from other tempers on this site that have used 3DS-flashcart website: http://shoptemp.net/shop/3ds-flashcart-com.html

I appreciate the input but I've already seen that. I ordered from them since they had 1 of the lower prices listed on GBA Temp Shop and they were also based in US as it said. Unfortunately the "based in USA" part was wrong so i would have loved to pick a different 1.

I'ld really appreciate it if any 1 else who ordered from them could supply some info :) ty

Quartz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
11/21/2013 My shipment came today. Im glad i could resolve this! Patience paid off thank you 3ds-flashcart.com!!!!! Now to get it working :) Oct 29-Nov 21. Oh well not so bad its here now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: leo @'d me in a thread about his last dream, stating he was passionately making out with a guy...