Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can start by checking this:

http://pastebin.com/4bg3q6FL

That was compiled awhile ago and describes what each GARC contains.

Specifically, this might be what you are looking for:

Code:
a/1/6/0 - trainer mugshots

I have already found trainer mugshot, but i want mean the picture of trainer name, look in red

Btw, it's possible to unpack a lot of bclim files in one time ?

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Oh. Well then it could be this:

a\0\3\3

But a lot of stuff are in darc containers. They don't have darc headers though so I don't think they are actually DARC archives.

Ok the DARC files do contain a darc header. Basically use a hex editor to chop off the beginning of the file (everything before the darc header) and then you can open it in EveryFileExplorer.

a/0/3/3 definitely contains the trainer names. I found one that had the Japanese name for Steven. (specifically the graphics used in the champion battle)

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok the DARC files do contain a darc header. Basically use a hex editor to chop off the beginning of the file (everything before the darc header) and then you can open it in EveryFileExplorer.
- Can you detail more how do it ?

ok, i have do it.

But we can re-inject a file into this darc ?

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
You could in theory reinject. Just copy the darc back into the original container where the darc header starts overwriting the original data. (the stuff before the darc header is the only part that doesn't change)

The only problem is all the trainer names I've found are in Japanese. I don't know where it stores the English ones.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You could in theory reinject. Just copy the darc back into the original container where the darc header starts overwriting the original data. (the stuff before the darc header is the only part that doesn't change)

The only problem is all the trainer names I've found are in Japanese. I don't know where it stores the English ones.

I search french name x)

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sh...d-this-picture&p=204036&viewfull=1#post204036

I'm looking if i can see english or french name

Yeah :
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/18/1430599942-wallace.jpg

Now i need to extract and repack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Andy didn't get any catholic toys because they wouldn't go limp when they saw him