Country
France

KnightPlatinum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to get this to work for over an hour now, can someone PLEASE explain an easy way to dump the .bin file from a .3DS ROM on my computer so I can just patch this up and play using Citra? I don't need all these overcomplicated programs that only work on hacked 3DS systems

Last edited by KnightPlatinum,

KnightPlatinum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to get this to work for over an hour now, can someone PLEASE explain an easy way to dump the .bin file from a .3DS ROM on my computer so I can just patch this up and play using Citra? I don't need all these overcomplicated programs that only work on hacked 3DS systems
Finally figured that out but the patching just isn't working as OP said it would. I have the patch and the romfs.bin but always get some sort of error no matter what I try to name it or write in xDeltaUI

DanielCurtis-Christie

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm making a cia file of this hack with a new icon and banner:
(Did some research before making this: δ is actually the true symbol for delta so i think it fits)

Attachments

• top.png
    top.png
    691.2 KB · Views: 59
  • base.png
    base.png
    213.8 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: Kyush4

DanielCurtis-Christie

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
COOL!

When do you expect the .cia to be up and working?
As soon as i can repack the cia, having trouble at the moment, you will still need to add the patch like said at the top. Atleast until I know how i can add the file to the cia
also update to the base icon with the border that omega and alpha has and shrunk to the size of the acquired size of the 3ds icon size:

download.png

The banner has been shrunk to the right size as well:
top256x128.png

Reactions: IngoLingo

ProjectFallenAngel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As soon as i can repack the cia, having trouble at the moment, you will still need to add the patch like said at the top. Atleast until I know how i can add the file to the cia
also update to the base icon with the border that omega and alpha has and shrunk to the size of the acquired size of the 3ds icon size:

View attachment 364064
The banner has been shrunk to the right size as well:
View attachment 364065
Can we get a possible update on the CIA File? Seeing as it's been over 3 months since you last posted on this?

Nitro524

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully soon was able to find a working makerom
Will have to post elsewhere tho because of the rules of distribution on this website
It’s awesome that someone has picked up the torch for this project. I’m certain there are better tools to work with nowadays lol. I’d love to see any progress you make!

Bigs

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeaaaaaah Daniel, please! I can't wait to play "a new Pokemon Emerald". It's going to be awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning