• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Opinions re: ANTIFA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attacker3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
that was a conspiracy theory that was already proven wrong.
It was proven wrong?
000000000000000000000000001-5-600x424.jpg

He admitted it on facebook.
he fully intended to kill before he was ever struck.
that was a conspiracy theory that was already proven wrong. :^)

HamBone41801

Vipera’s Alt
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already changed my last post because I thought you were saying it was a conspiracy that he wasn't trying to harm anyone. I didn't even know about the gun thing.
he was absolutely trying to harm people. read the rest of that link. also, his charges have since been upgraded to first degree murder (premeditated).

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you get that he was already trying to run them over, right? he tried to kill them. But yea, lets try to blame domestic terrorism victims for denting the car that was attempting to kill them.
If you are ok with violence being a pancea for violence then you are gonna get a rude awakening when the gov has to step in.

Reactions: PanTheFaun

Attacker3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
he was absolutely trying to harm people. read the rest of that link. also, his charges have since been upgraded to first degree murder (premeditated).

Then why would he be crying and sobbing when he learned someone was killed? That's either mental illness or an accident.

"
"He did appear to be very shocked," Young said.

"Did he cry and sob?" Lunsford asked.

"Yes," the detective replied.
"

J-Machine

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this is what one should expect when you can't protest peacefully. it was only a matter of time and i highly doubt its the last of this kind of event happening in the future. Antifa needs to grow up and take pages from real protestors like ghandi and martin luther king jr.

Attacker3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tone it down guys
Why the hell would you delete my defense of myself against a person claiming I'm a racist? Are you ok with racism in some form? It looks really bad for you to do something like that.

Word of advice, let us political guys debate it out and defend ourselves. Mods don't really need to come in unless someone is spamming the N-Word. If that person wants to think like that, let them, but DELETING POSTS IS NOT THE WAY TO HAVE A PRODUCTIVE DEBATE.

If a person thinks that I hate a certain race, let them say that, and let me defend myself.

J-Machine

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why the hell would you delete my defense of myself against a person claiming I'm a racist? Are you ok with racism in some form? It looks really bad for you to do something like that.

Word of advice, let us political guys debate it out and defend ourselves. Mods don't really need to come in unless someone is spamming the N-Word. If that person wants to think like that, let them, but DELETING POSTS IS NOT THE WAY TO HAVE A PRODUCTIVE DEBATE.

If a person thinks that I hate a certain race, let them say that, and let me defend myself.
with all due respect the mod took care of the offending post proving it was wrong of them and thus you need not defend yourself. also i feel like that was a bait anyways.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

I deleted his post, not because he was making accusations, but because it was clearly racism. You quoted it so yours was removed as well. Rules are already in place and I have guidelines to follow. This wasn't going anywhere productive anyway.

Last edited by WeedZ,

Attacker3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
with all due respect the mod took care of the offending post proving it was wrong of them and thus you need not defend yourself. also i feel like that was a bait anyways.

Yeah it was factually incorrect but it was still their opinion. I guess looking back it was bait, but I don't like the idea of mods deleting parts of debates once they get a bit heated.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it was factually incorrect but it was still their opinion. I guess looking back it was bait, but I don't like the idea of mods deleting parts of debates once they get a bit heated.
It's fine. We knew we were in the right and that's all that matters.
The MOD did what he had to do.

Attacker3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The protester killed by a right wing protester
Even this can be debated. Heather Hayes was obese and actually died from a heart attack after being hit. While I am not saying that the man driving the car had no part in this, if Hayes was not obese she probably would not have had the heart attack that killed her. It is a shame that she died, but the average person would not have died from what he did, it just so happened that he hit an obese woman who likely had heart issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one