• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Opinions re: ANTIFA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Even this can be debated. Heather Hayes was obese and actually died from a heart attack after being hit. While I am not saying that the man driving the car had no part in this, if Hayes was not obese she probably would not have had the heart attack that killed her. It is a shame that she died, but the average person would not have died from what he did, it just so happened that he hit an obese woman who likely had heart issues.

if we're going to be medical, heart attack is quite a normal reaction to being run over and many many other severe mutilation like events.
also, stop pretending like driving into a 20 people crowd was ok if no one was seriously injured.

Attacker3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like all you know is fox news nonsense.

And you're saying that right wing on left wing demonstrator attack was an accident? He just accidentally ran into a group of 20 people?
Come on are you kidding me? Next you're telling me George Zimmermann accidentally kill that kid he killed.

Again, fuck you, you know nothing about germany or europe. 10% crime drop compared to last year, only crime truly on the rise is fucking right wing attacks, appart from that one outlier year that had the g20 summit, where all manner of protest was accounted to the left. Total numbers still pale compared to crime from the right. likely same as in your country.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...me-las-vegas-shooting-extremist-a8165416.html
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...hecking-cory-bookers-statistic-attacks-white/
https://www.npr.org/2017/06/16/533255619/fact-check-is-left-wing-violence-rising?t=1539108103254
https://www.politico.eu/article/germany-crime-rate-lowest-since-1992/

If you want to debate that Heather Hayes thing I already did and suggest you look back at my previous posts. George Zimmerman is not of concern to me and he actually defended himself because he feared for his life.

Europeans are getting tired of their governments allowing these violent illegal immigrant thugs into their country when the greater populace doesn't want it. They are slowly standing up to the onslaught that is upon them. Really? My statistics say that migrant European crimes are getting worse. Hmm...

https://www.newsweek.com/migrants-europe-violence-crime-germany-study-770105
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...e-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/
https://www.constitutionparty.com/illegal-alien-crime-and-violence-by-the-numbers-were-all-victims/

Last edited by PanTheFaun,

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Haha is that the best you can do? I do know about Germany and Europe. c:

You mean the thing we were literally just debating about? You mean the thing that wasn't done on purpose? That Heather Hayes? And is that the only example you guys can use against the right? Not looking too good at the moment for you guys. The extreme left have done so much more.

I don't think so. You're the reason that the world looks down on Europeans because the European men like you are the literal definition of CUCK. Why don't you shut up and defend your country from people who are hell bent on destroying it! You're ancestors would be ashamed of you!
BLM are killing people

Snipers are killing cops. Ever since Ferguson cop killings have risen.

Cops are 18 1/2 times more likely to be killed by a Black, then a unarmed black is killed by a cop. Cops are targeted and killed more by blacks then blacks by cops. Of course does this get out. Does this stop BLM from lying.

12% of White homicide victims are killed by cops. While 4% of Black homicide victims are killed by cops. BLM should be instead called WLM (White Lives Matter) for accuracy.

So yes extreme leftist groups are murdering people just like extreme right. I see the recent rise in Nazi and White supremacy in retaliation to leftist groups like BLM and Antifa. Racism Breeds Racism. Lies breeds racism also. All these groups Nazi's, BLM, Antifa, Feminist's are a bunch of morons.

Last edited by SG854,
Reactions: PanTheFaun

whaty671

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Citation needed

It's not, but it wouldn't be a murder either.

Why are the in US then? Unless you're in the far south by the border you need English to function normally.
I am NOT from another country! I am just confused as to why this thread exists.
And honestly, I think antifa is a stupid group just like dems and liberals.

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BLM are killing people

Snipers are killing cops. Ever since Ferguson cop killings have risen.

Cops are 18 1/2 times more likely to be killed by a Black, then a unarmed black is killed by a cop. Cops are targeted and killed more by blacks then blacks by cops. Of course does this get out. Does this stop BLM from lying.

12% of White homicide victims are killed by cops. While 4% of Black homicide victims are killed by cops. BLM should be instead called WLM (White Lives matter) for accuracy.

So yes leftist groups are murdering people. I see the recent rise in Nazi and White supremacy in retaliation to leftist groups like BLM and Antifa. Racism Breeds Racism. Lies breeds racism also. All these groups Nazi's, BLM, Antifa, Feminist's are a bunch of morons.

I agree with this.
Most people don't talk about but I have explained before in another thread that minorities tend to commit more violent crimes.

Attacker3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
heart attack is quite a normal reaction to being run over
Nevermind, you just pulled at out of your ass. Damage to the heart is different from a heart attack, so even with this analysis it's more likely that she died of overexertion. I say this because the parents would know that it was a heart attack after the autopsy, and them saying that it's a heart attack almost confirms that he was not the actual cause of death.

minorities tend to commit more violent crimes.
Which can be for a variety of reasons, most common is poverty. The thing is people think that welfare and such will pull people out of poverty when it only prolongs it. It's fucking sad seeing some of the poorer parts of the US.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yeah how about you fuck yourself, you know nothing about germany or europe. And apparently, nothing about your own

And remember heather hayes? The protester killed by a right wing protester when he DROVE A CAR INTO A GROUP OF 20 PEOPLE?
And please, don't ignore violence on the right, they break shit, they attack people just as much, likely more.

You're kinda the reason why the entire world looks down on america right now.

edit: if saying fuck you this gets me a warning, worth it.
Extreme right and not normal right wing, okay ? No need to put everybody that is right-winged in the same group. Have been countless of left terrorists in the past that murdered people so should we also put the entire left in that same group now ? Stop putting everybody with a right wing mind like myself as an example in that extremist group like you just did with that comment. Always with the generalizing, gee ur basically doing the same as racists do and act like one terrorist represents everyone.

Last edited by kumikochan,

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I agree with this.
Most people don't talk about but I have explained before in another thread that minorities tend to commit more violent crimes.
Look up the Knock Out Game, where black minorities beat up people for fun and laugh.
Or Beat Whitey Night. Or polar bear hunting aka lets beat up white people. And people wonder why White Supremacy is on the rise. And Antifa is suppose to counteract this and counteract nazism? This is only going to make problems worse. And make racism's between both groups worse.

Nevermind, you just pulled at out of your ass. Damage to the heart is different from a heart attack, so even with this analysis it's more likely that she died of overexertion. I say this because the parents would know that it was a heart attack after the autopsy, and them saying that it's a heart attack almost confirms that he was not the actual cause of death.

Which can be for a variety of reasons, most common is poverty. The thing is people think that welfare and such will pull people out of poverty when it only prolongs it. It's fucking sad seeing some of the poorer parts of the US.
I would say its more culture then poverty. Blacks prior to 1960 had higher poverty rates but lower crime rates. Today blacks have less poverty but higher crime rates. Poverty doesn't explain this. But a culture that idolizes violence does. Look at gangsta rap.

Last edited by SG854,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Look up the Knock Out Game, where black minorities beat up people for fun and laugh.
Or Beat Whitey Night. Or polar bear hunting aka lets beat up white people. And people wonder why White supremacy is on the rise. And Antifa is suppose to counteract this and counteract nazism? This is only going to make problems worse. And make racim's between both groups worse.

I would say its more culture then poverty. Blacks prior to 1960 had higher poverty rates but lower crime rates. Today blacks have less poverty but higher crime rates. Poverty doesn't explain this. But a culture that idolizes violence does. Look at gangsta rap.
I can agree with that last part since black people don't act the same way here as black people in the US. You almost never hear any crime done by them untill well the African migrants but that's a whole different case by itself seeing most blacks that already reside here were Christian blacks while refugees are mostly Africans who are Muslim. Yeah now i am generalizing a bit but you can't deny that is what is happening tho

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Or Beat Whitey Night. Or polar bear hunting aka lets beat up white people. And people wonder why White supremacy is on the rise. And Antifa is suppose to counteract this and counteract nazism? This is only going to make problems worse. And make racim's between both groups worse.

I would say its more culture the poverty. Blacks prior to 1960 had higher poverty rates but lower crime rates. Today blacks have less poverty but higher crime rates. Poverty doesn't explain this. But a culture that idolizes violence does. Look at gangsta rap.

I understand the whole poverty thing but I don't think that justifies it because you don't see whites commiting the same amount of violence and such if they are in poverty. I agree that a culture that idolizes violence probably does add to it. We need to fix our cultures.

Attacker3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Stop putting everybody with a right wing mind like myself as an example in that extremist group
The thing is it makes it easier to attack a unified group of evil instead of tackling individuals. It's a lazy way to feel good about yourself when you say that a certain group of people is truly evil, and that you're against them. It makes people feel good on the inside, which is why a lot of people in university and around that age opt for it. You're in a stressful time making huge life decisions, and you need to feel like you're having some effect on the world in order to cope.

But a culture that idolizes violence does. Look at gangsta rap.

I suppose. The death of the nuclear family has affected African Americans more than anyone. I don't know the exact statistic but it's over 50% of black children don't have a father. So yeah, they end up looking up to rappers and athletes for a father figure.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I can agree with that last part since black people don't act the same way here as black people in the US. You almost never hear any crime done by them untill well the African migrants but that's a whole different case by itself seeing most blacks that already reside here were Christian blacks while refugees are mostly Africans who are Muslim. Yeah now i am generalizing a bit but you can't deny that is what is happening tho
Yes, even Blacks in Germany don't act like American Blacks. Blacks that migrate to the U.S. with very little money from Nigeria and Jamaica are off put by American Blacks. They don't understand why they act the way they do.

Last edited by SG854,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yes, even Blacks in Germany don't act like American Blacks. Even Blacks that migrate to the U.S. with very little money from Nigeria and Jamaica are off put by American Blacks. They don't understand why they act the way they do.
Basically the music, Run DMC did an entire rant video about it.
That's the reason why the black community is different compared to other black communities. Also, i think it also has to do that the black community in the US being a lot more racists against whites than anywhere else in the world. Black people don't mind the n-word here, it's a normal thing to say here and they don't get offended. I never got why it was okay in the states to not use the n-word but it is okay to say white cracker and shit like that

Reactions: whaty671

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Basically the music, Run DMC did an entire rant video about it.
That's the reason why the black community is different compared to other black communities. Also, i think it also has to do that the black community in the US is a lot more racists against whites than anywhere else in the world. Black people don't mind the n-word here, it's a normal thing to say here and they don't get offended. I never got why it was okay in the states to not use the n-word but it is okay to say white cracker and shit like that

The Knock out Game is a very small minority of Black Teens that do it. So most black aren't doing this. But it is more common from blacks then any other group. And Black mob violence too, where hundreds of black teens send a text message to meet up and rampage stores stealing stuff and beating people up.

I saw the Run DMC video before. What's Ironic that talking Black in America comes from White people. Ebonics (or talking black) originates from Europe. Blacks got their culture of violence and way of speaking from southern whites, from the Irish and the Scotts that immigrated to America. And not surprising the Irish were also discriminated against. No Irish Need Apply signs. The same things used to criticize the Irish, like being lazy and violent, was also used for Blacks. Now the Irish are respected in America after changing their ways.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The Knock out Game is a very small minority of Black Teens that do it. So most black aren't doing this. But it is more common from blacks then any other group. And Black mob violence too, where hundreds of black teens send a text message to meet up and rampage stores stealing stuff and beating people up.

I saw the Run DMC video before. What's Ironic that talking Black in America comes from White people. Ebonics (or talking black) originates from Europe. Blacks got their culture of violence and way of speaking from southern whites, from the Irish and the Scotts that immigrated to America. And not surprising the Irish were also discriminated against. No Irish Need Apply signs. The same things used to criticize the Irish, like being lazy and violent, was also used for Blacks. Now the Irish are respected in America after changing their ways.
Could be but in this day and age it still has more to do with the music and racism against white people i find. Atleast over there in the US since black people are mostly different here and didn't grow up with rap music since it was never as popular here as in the states. I must say that rap became a lot more popular the last 20 years and you see more and more the same violence and ghetto's springing up like in the states and i see that mostly because of the influence of rap and hip hop. I just see how rap and hip hop becomes more and more popular and at the same time young adults and teenagers become more and more violent at the same time so it is pretty connected

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do agree with a lot of what you are saying and I am not saying what you are saying is wrong. But the notion that they haven't done anything "wrong" isn't inherently correct. People who actually follow the actual neo-NAZI movement still follow a movement that is based on the NAZI movement and want to continue what the Nazis started. Plus there actually has been attempts to gain a potential footing with more recent cases like Patrick Little and Arthur Jones. Even though they lost, they still got rather far and that's something worth being concerned about. These are the kinds of issues that actually concern me because you are right when you say that they shouldn't gain political traction, but they have. Saying something like, "they've done nothing wrong," about a group of people who deny the Holocaust, want to strip rights away, and so much more comes off as a bit of dog whistle to say that these ideas are acceptable.
Believe me, I don't agree with anything the Nazis stand for. I don't support their views. I believe in personal liberty above all else. Nazi idealogy does not line up with that. But because I believe so heavily in personal liberty, I also believe they have a right to say these things. They don't have a right, however to follow through. I've actually never heard of Patrick Little and Arthur Jones until now. It is very concerning that they got somewhere politically, but that's a big reason I support the Second Amendment. Imagine how different history would have been if the German people had the means to take up arms against Hitler.

I think "doing nothing wrong" was the wrong choice of words to use in this case. I find it morally wrong to hold Nazi views, and even moreso to speak them out loud, but I also feel those should not be illegal. Not every immoral action should be illegal.

Anyway, another point I forgot to bring up in my earlier posts was in relation to neo-nazis being a fringe element. I feel that in order to stay that way, they shouldn't be in the public eye. While antifa's intentions may be noble, they are hurting the cause by making nazis something to be feared again, instead of them fearing rational people and the groups they despise so much. The best way to fight these people is by destroying their work and social lives. Out them to friends and family and their employers, boycott any businesses they own. These are valid and effective strategies to discredit any radicalist movement. Violence and vandalism should be a last resort, amd only when there is a threat to your own life or someone else's.

Last edited by Subtle Demise,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Believe me, I don't agree with anything the Nazis stand for. I don't support their views. I believe in personal liberty above all else. Nazi idealogy does not line up with that. But because I believe so heavily in personal liberty, I also believe they have a right to say these things. They don't have a right, however to follow through. I've actually never heard of Patrick Little and Arthur Jones until now. It is very concerning that they got somewhere politically, but that's a big reason I support the Second Amendment. Imagine how different history would have been if the German people had the means to take up arms against Hitler.

I think "doing nothing wrong" was the wrong choice of words to use in this case. I find it morally wrong to hold Nazi views, and even moreso to speak them out loud, but I also feel those should not be illegal. Not every immoral action should be illegal.

Anyway, another point I forgot to bring up in my earlier posts was in relation to neo-nazis being a fringe element. I feel that in order to stay that way, they shouldn't be in the public eye. While antifa's intentions may be noble, they are hurting the cause by making nazis something to be feared again, instead of them fearing rational people and the groups they despise so much. The best way to fight these people is by destroying their work and social lives. Out them to friends and family and their employers, boycott any businesses they own. These are valid and effective strategies to discredit any radicalist movement. Violence and vandalism should be a last resort, amd only when there is a threat to your own life or someone else's.
I don't fully agree with that. Not so long ago there was an article in the news paper here about a guy who worked as a busdriver for over 30 years. Never were any complaints about him and people of all colour said he was a great human being and a nice busdriver untill there was an office party and he showed up with a t-shirt instead of his regular bus clothing and he got fired because he had the German eagle wich is a reference to Nazi gerrmany as a tattoo on his arm and he got fired because of that. I don't agree with that tattoo but there was no reason to fire that guy while there were never any complaints about him and he did his job the best he could and was good at it. So you agree that a person like that should be fired for having a tattoo that he covered up all his entire life but not in his free time ? Not saying you do but i was wondering

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't fully agree with that. Not so long ago there was an article in the news paper here about a guy who worked as a busdriver for over 30 years. Never were any complaints about him and people of all colour said he was a great human being and a nice busdriver untill there was an office party and he showed up with a t-shirt instead of his regular bus clothing and he got fired because he had the German eagle wich is a reference to Nazi gerrmany as a tattoo on his arm and he got fired because of that. I don't agree with that tattoo but there was no reason to fire that guy while there were never any complaints about him and he did his job the best he could and was good at it. So you agree that a person like that should be fired for having a tattoo that he covered up all his entire life but not in his free time ? Not saying you do but i was wondering
I know I'm probably in the minority here but I would prefer if Europe stayed European and America stayed European also. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/nUrYC-wHwzQ?si=CIF5SWwWIx4sXmqH