Gaming OOT Easter eggs!

sonicsmash2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I was playing around in gerudo hideout (LOST) and I was messing around, hitting a few gerudo tryin to find the 4th carpenter, broke 2 boxes and there was a picture, I had a closer look and it was Zelda skyward sword artwork.
Anyone else found Any? I heard there were 3 after I done a few checkups.

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes there are plenty of easter eggs. they are all located in the search function in a thread already posted about a week ago.....

DERP

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bladepwnedyou said:
I don't know if it's really an easter egg, but link twirls his sword around when in battle like he did in twilight princess.
uh...OoT is older then TP, btw...

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'd like to see this Easter Egg topic. I can't find it. All I can find using the search function, is topics where people ALSO posted stuff about some easter eggs. Maybe this topic can be all about the easter eggs? Instead of putting it mixed with some Glitch/Easter egg topic.

krartan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seaking said:
bladepwnedyou said:
I don't know if it's really an easter egg, but link twirls his sword around when in battle like he did in twilight princess.

Link didn't do that in the original OoT, they added it in this remake.

I also like that they gave the Biggoron Sword a new sheath. Always bothered me in the original that it shared the same sheath as the Master Sword.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
krartan said:
Seaking said:
bladepwnedyou said:

I also like that they gave the Biggoron Sword a new sheath. Always bothered me in the original that it shared the same sheath as the Master Sword.
Are you sure? I was wondering because I know one of the fairies give you magic spin.

Sleepy. Sorry, took the word twirls for spin.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
krartan said:
Seaking said:
bladepwnedyou said:

Are you sure? I was wondering because I know one of the fairies give you magic spin.

Theyre not talking about the spin.
laugh.gif

I think theyre talking about when Link twirls his sword while z targetting an enemy.

Like one of those animatione where when its too hot, Link will wipe sweat off his forehead, wehn low on health, link will pant, stuff like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw