Gaming OoT 3d help w/ Darunia's room as Adult Link

Birojuice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I want to get to the fire temple (inside darunia's room as AL). But when I stop and talk with his son he just says to move the statue inside the room. The only problem are the doors that ain't open (I have the goron clothing).

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I want to get to the fire temple (inside darunia's room as AL). But when I stop and talk with his son he just says to move the statue inside the room. The only problem are the doors that ain't open (I have the goron clothing).
Didn't you have to light torches to get the doors to open? Or am I remembering that wrong.

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As young Link you need to light the torches. That opens the shop. Then Zeldas Lullaby opens the door to Darunia. As adult you SHOULD only need to talk to his son, but make sure you ask him about both the gorons and the dragon or he just stands there and cries. After you talk to him he should open both doors.

Birojuice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Didn't you have to light torches to get the doors to open? Or am I remembering that wrong.
Just as child link. Apparently the doors were supposed to open automatically upon getting the tunic.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

As young Link you need to light the torches. That opens the shop. Then Zeldas Lullaby opens the door to Darunia. As adult you SHOULD only need to talk to his son, but make sure you ask him about both the gorons and the dragon or he just stands there and cries. After you talk to him he should open both doors.
That's the problem, I already have the tunic, but the doors didn't move.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Just as child link. Apparently the doors were supposed to open automatically upon getting the tunic.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's the problem, I already have the tunic, but the doors didn't move.
You didn't use cheats did you? Cheats can sometimes sequence break the game and softlock you. I suppose you could get a walk through walls cheat to get past that part of the game and hopefully you won't encounter any further issues.

Birojuice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You didn't use cheats did you? Cheats can sometimes sequence break the game and softlock you. I suppose you could get a walk through walls cheat to get past that part of the game and hopefully you won't encounter any further issues.

UPDATE: got it
-go to water temple (probably should complete it then)
-wait until the spikes area, behind there is a like-like, which sucks your items (only non-story aka hylian shield/buyable items)
-equip the red tunic, and suicide into it. Until you lose the clothing.

Last edited by Birojuice,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
UPDATE: got it
-go to water temple (probably should complete it then)
-wait until the spikes area, behind there is a like-like, which sucks your items (only non-story aka hylian shield/buyable items)
-equip the red tunic, and suicide into it. Until you lose the clothing.
So that allows you to get another red tunic for free? You would think that once you obtained it once a flag would be set so that you can't get another one for free, but I guess that flag might have never been set anyway since you apparently experienced some glitch I've never heard of before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.