Hacking [ONLY A VIDEO NO WAD] Prebeta Animated Channel !

Tgames

OP
Trophies
Website
tgames.fr.nf
XP
Country
France
This a video of the prebeta of Tgames.

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=wDQ82-4WbuU

IN THE FINAL VERSION: THEY WILL BE NO COPYRIGHT OF NINTENDO , I HAVE FIND HOW TO DO THAT !!!

The future version will take a long time to be release, because to delete the copyright i need to create at 0 a channel !
So be patient and wait the future news...

More news at : http://tgames.fr.nf

friknfrak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe rename your stuff to "WiiACID" cause your trip'n bad dood. Whatever your "trying" to show us can't really be that cool
tongue.gif

Put down the pipe, slow down, and show us something cool when you have something to show.

friknfrak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've made words in a forum.

I've made homebrew programs, theme'd my Wii's system menu visual makup, and contributed advice and solid knowledge.

/End Flame

oneleggedjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a Wii - $250
SD Card - $10
Zelda TP - $50

Some dude flaming you on GBATEMP

well you know...

so yah what's up with the link to the video?

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Tgames said:
IN THE FINAL VERSION: THEY WILL BE NO COPYRIGHT OF NINTENDO , I HAVE FIND HOW TO DO THAT !!!

The future version will take a long time to be release, because to delete the copyright i need to create at 0 a channel !

you´re so cute, you know that the copyrighted stuff is not only the tetris text in the brylt??? for non copyrighted channels you need your own written nandloader, brylt (and not modified by deleting some text...), and brlan which including the animations for the banner (the animations from tetris, it is copyrighted too if you not wright it by yourself )....

good luck
NeoRame

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(