Country
United States

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
lemme tell you a story..

about 5 years ago i watched some fake timetraveler videos on yt just for the fun of it and there was one guy who said there wont be a ps6 i laughed my ass off but nowadays i kept thinking maybe he is somewhat right (not that he actual is a timetraveller but more or less it was a lucky guess) just look at the state of sony and their recent moves (no exclusivity any more,more focus on pc and mobile,ps5 release and ongoing chip shortage, a big chunk of ps5 just sitting in some scalpers basement wich dont generate money via game sells and the possibility that remoteplay services take over)

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Launch units are most likely to contain hardware issues...
Exploitable hardware issues :creep:

The DS was hacked with a toothpick.
The Wii was hacked with an SD card.
Launch models are more likely to get hacked and stay hacked.
Later models and revisions get patched up tight.
Launch models are loose :creep:

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No the wii was hacked with tweezers aka Team Tweezers

Reactions: Veho

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Whe scalpers buy up all the stock they create the demand themselves...stop defending scalpers bc ur guilty of it ..when millions of kids wont have a console bc of the greed of others...its bad...if i buy out a stores whole stock whats left for others? Im literally creating a situation where the item is rarer than it has to be...thats the equivalent of you going to get ice cream with ur family...and someone before u buys all the ice cream up and turns to u and says ill sell it to u for 7 times the amount...its literally the same...dont say it doesnt harm anybody ..it harms EVERYBODY..this isnt about the logic...this is about greed and a lack of care...to make shit sold out is creating a problem...dont try to justify scalping...its cringe and any argument against it is stupid
Scalpers exist because enough of the public is stupid/desperate and will pay the prices.
As far as congress. Yeah they do like to contemplate stamping all over the free market in an attempt to sooth feelings of people.

lemme tell you a story..

about 5 years ago i watched some fake timetraveler videos on yt just for the fun of it and there was one guy who said there wont be a ps6 i laughed my ass off but nowadays i kept thinking maybe he is somewhat right (not that he actual is a timetraveller but more or less it was a lucky guess) just look at the state of sony and their recent moves (no exclusivity any more,more focus on pc and mobile,ps5 release and ongoing chip shortage, a big chunk of ps5 just sitting in some scalpers basement wich dont generate money via game sells and the possibility that remoteplay services take over)
I would say PS6 less likely not by that, not by them going pop (their credit rating did drop the other year which might have been the basis for that, though such things tend to get by on radical claims a la clickbait) but by the market itself changing out from under things.

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States

and lets not forget how the switch was hacked with... two pieces of metal
(yes yes before anyone says it i know the first exploit was a browser exploit but that was sold to nintendo through their hackerone thing)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea marriage is a bitch sometimes...
    I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol
    I knocked the east coast backbone of EarthLink offline for like 6 hours one time, was on the news and everything well I mean I wasn't on the news.... Just they where having "technical difficulties" lol
    +1
    Was just one single custom packet. I miss when Internet security was an afterthought lol almost all modems and network hardware operated in promiscuous mode.
    Now these days they do sanity checks.... The source IP can't also be the destination IP lol
    They did end up using some of my stuff in the first Gulf war though lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    GUYS I JUST COMMENTED A YOUR MOM JOKE ON A GACHA YT COMMUNITY POST (the algorithm has cursed me in terms of community posts, bc I fuck around on that sort of community post, just commenting and being a jackass)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT FELT SO GOOD
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the OP made a couple vocaloid characters, and the post had the caption "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️

hint: they're from vocaloid"
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    to which I responded:
    "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️

hint: it's uremum"
    +1
    I studied IPV6 if they hadn't passed the cyber terrorism laws omg.... In theory I have some awesome pranks but I'm afraid to test them lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thank goodness for VPN nowadays
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Thank goodness for VPN nowadays