Gaming One Piece Romance Dawn Translation Project

migasmike

Trophies
XP
Country
first - I copi the text from the beginning of the post and forgot to change the letters

second - i read all post, but no one talk about problems of untested beta... which by the way has many problems over the previous version

Maxtram

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
first - I copi the text from the beginning of the post and forgot to change the letters

second - i read all post, but no one talk about problems of untested beta... which by the way has many problems over the previous version
oh so you read that any post here they said that the blackscreens are solved?

if not then just wait till they say that its fixed and then you can talk about what isnt fixed

just be good and stay silent until theres any update about this errors on the game its not easy task

migasmike

Trophies
XP
Country
man i only talk about untested beta, no one have talk about that... I have tested the new beta and I'm just saying that the problems keeps and have new problems.

if you don't understand it's your problem

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
man i only talk about untested beta, no one have talk about that... I have tested the new beta and I'm just saying that the problems keeps and have new problems.

if you don't understand it's your problem

Actually if someone doesn't understand it's because of your broken English.

Ronteque

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I hope someone will release the 100% items/skills translation soon. I upgraded my psp firmware and it seems that my One Piece save data corrupted. I ain't gonna keep playing the 60% patch and then let the game corrupt again when I update to the 100% skills/items patch. What a bummer.. I had been grinding and preparing for Don Krieg. Sucks to have to start all over again.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hope someone will release the 100% items/skills translation soon. I upgraded my psp firmware and it seems that my One Piece save data corrupted. I ain't gonna keep playing the 60% patch and then let the game corrupt again when I update to the 100% skills/items patch. What a bummer.. I had been grinding and preparing for Don Krieg. Sucks to have to start all over again.

You don't really have to grind for Don Krieg.xD

MrShyCity

Member Class Zero - No.00 SHY
OP
Trophies
Website
shypsp.blogspot.com
XP
Country
going to Workshop to make items or to Warehouse by moving items it give me black screen. you already fix this problem? and beta r2 is the last Beta Release? it's official?

the Untested BETA isn't very well. have some problems in view item descrition

the untested beta continue with black screen

Yes i'm aware of that, that is what i'm trying to fix
and please no need use big letters i can see just fine;)
my patch progress is currently slow.

Ronteque

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
It seems like the blackscreen only occurs when we view items with really long names. Very very very annoying.

Could shorten all the items name. Limit it to maybe 12 characters etc?

MrShyCity

OP
Trophies
Website
shypsp.blogspot.com
XP
Country
It seems like the blackscreen only occurs when we view items with really long names. Very very very annoying.

Could shorten all the items name. Limit it to maybe 12 characters etc?
yes i know it only occur on viewing items
or the problem is at VRAM itself if so then i don't know to fix
lets just hope its not

Rokubato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hey, I have a question.. I just lost my psp and the game with it :( , and I want to buy a new one, I saw that there is an ASIA version (cheap) and JAPAN Version (expensive).
From what I gather, there's no difference, but this patch is for the jap rom right? if I start a save on the original ASIA game, can I use the jap patched rom to load it later?
I wanna know what version to get.

MrShyCity

OP
Trophies
Website
shypsp.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Hey, I have a question.. I just lost my psp and the game with it :( , and I want to buy a new one, I saw that there is an ASIA version (cheap) and JAPAN Version (expensive).
From what I gather, there's no difference, but this patch is for the jap rom right? if I start a save on the original ASIA game, can I use the jap patched rom to load it later?
I wanna know what version to get.
that i don't know (it might work or maybe not)

engralb

Trophies
XP
Country
i applied the fix that you mentioned in the read me.,after i applied it.,the game could not be started anymore.,any ways to revert it back?

engralb

Trophies
XP
Country
im using 5.50 prome 4., and the fix is for 5.5 gen d3 i think.,but im not sure if that really made the problem like incompatibility issues or something

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
im using 5.50 prome 4., and the fix is for 5.5 gen d3 i think.,but im not sure if that really made the problem like incompatibility issues or something

First I suggest updating to a newer CFW. I use 6.60 Pro-B10 (Perm Patch). However it's up to you.
2nd, Never overwrite the original ISO. Ever. Always apply patches to either a 2nd copy or save them as a different ISO.

engralb

Trophies
XP
Country
well about the update.,is there another way?

and about the patch.,i still have the untouched iso., so im still good.,

anyway thanks for the reply :)

blocky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is the patch already downloadable. YES! :)
just download any of the patch on the first page of this post and follow the instructions on the read me file! :D
how can i extract a .pac file?

Edited:
ahmmm i can't do the patch every time i drag the iso file and choose the first option then an error said can't open specified file how can i patch this?

peeples

Trophies
XP
Country
Any timeline on the black screen fix? I don't care about the story but I put the game aside because the shopping and crafting was unplayable. That's all this patch really needs fixed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Good idea