One more into the basket

Zael

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi everyone! First of all, sorry about my english. I'm a 40 years old ("cuarentón") retro-freak man from Spain. Recently I've installed Wiiflow on my Wii and I've signed here mainly to say THANKS to all the wii scene members on this forum. I've been following this forum and its incredible scene threads in "voyeur mode" for a long time, but recently I said "enough". No more reading without say a HUGE THANKS to all this people, so...

THANK YOU!!!

About me, my childhood computer was a ZX Spectrum 48K and my childhood favourite consoles were the SEGA Master System II and the "Best Console Ever Forever" SNES. Also love the PSP (huge scene too) and I like to develop single BASIC games for ZX Spectrum, wich I post in my web.

Thanks again for the incredible scene work all of you are doing here and I hope I can contribute something too. Thank you!

ScardyFluff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!!! I'm new too! And I actually did something similar to my Wii! I got USB Loader GX to play the GC Games I own because of a damaged disk drive. Also, Hablas espanol? porque yo hablo espanol tambien! (no tengo un keyboard con una cierta n...)

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-