AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Repetitive consoles like the PS series and XBOX series don't make too much sense to me, it makes the most sense to have one machine that can run most or all games (A PC in this case) and just add accessories to it as needed and upgrade parts as needed instead of buying a different console for each "generation" of games and for each company.
That said though, laptops and phones are pretty bad for gaming and sometimes you need something a little more portable, which is where I think Nintendo shines with its DS/3DS line and then the Switch. Sure enough though Sony does that too with its PSP and PSVita, I just don't feel there's enough useful and unique (Aka not on PC) games to justify it's existence for me, so I prefer to stick to Nintendo for my portable needs. Even with non-portables, Nintendo has that nice unique thing going on where their consoles always manage to bring something new and exciting to the table that can't be done easily with a PC (WiiMotes, Wii U gamepad thing, Switch and its 2-in-1 thing), as well as local multiplayer that feels like its designed to be played with friends/family instead of just tacked on. In comparison to this the PS and XBOX consoles are just.. slightly higher spec than the previous ones..? Heck you can even connect their controllers up to a PC port of the same game and its.. exactly the same. Makes you wonder why they exist at all (Capitalism, ho!)
So yes, PC and Nintendo (In order of preference).

My unnecessarily long post can be summed up by just reading this one:

Disclaimer, this post is entirely my opinions, yours probably differs and that's perfectly okay, I'm not going to witch-hunt you for having a different viewpoint.
Very well written and no need to worry it would seem today I am the witch they want to hunt.

Reactions: Seriel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up