Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
ryd_ilu_sor.png
Man, I've got so many memories of playing this game with my little brother.
When we figured out we could jump-kick the axe-juggler dudes we felt invincible.
Then the fat fire-breathing guys came in. We figured out to hit them as they appeared.
Then those goddamn Blaze-clone chicks in the final level beat us so many times...

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
The first two Streets of Rage games are what spurred me to get a Cyclo DS Evolution so I could play them on the move. They remain the most frequently accessed files on my memory card, even with Dragon Quest IX on the same card.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Gameboy: I was so excited when I got it.

Jolan: It was one of the first things I played on my PSP as well. I have fond memories of Golden Axe as well, though my little brother and I never had 2/3.

Joe: We did as well, then I remember reading that if you were playing 2-player and both chose opposite answers you'd have to fight each other, but we never got around to doing it.

Midna: Yar. I'm still hunting out artist to do more crossover art with other video games and a few TV shows and movies (Lucky Star, Spaceballs, Metalocaloypse, Adventure Time, and more).

Chaz: Since I'm a furry, you should propose with a collar.

Blaze: 2 and 3 were fun, but I miss the smaller sprites, 2 and 3 felt more cramped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk