Hacking OMG! Just installed Wiikey with quick solder

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the solder is fine, i let it flow to the points on the dvd board so i know it has a good connection.
yes i use alot solder, but its necessarry to ensure proper connection (the wiikey is pretty thick you know)

I installed over 50 xenogc chips this very same way and never had anyone coming back with it.

About that resistor: it came like that out of the esd bag, i havent touched it.

And no this chip is not a fake, got it from eurasia like that.

DRACO

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cool all u modders who installed nice
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

plexo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the solder is fine, i let it flow to the points on the dvd board so i know it has a good connection.
yes i use alot solder, but its necessarry to ensure proper connection (the wiikey is pretty thick you know)

I installed over 50 xenogc chips this very same way and never had anyone coming back with it.

About that resistor: it came like that out of the esd bag, i havent touched it.

And no this chip is not a fake, got it from eurasia like that.

no m8 u have too much solder alltogether...

as for installations, i do mine for £25 u supply the chip, £50 for wiikey, £30 for wiifree

WII20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quicksolder is not a simple easy solution that people think it is. It is much better to use wires to solder in case you want to eventually remove the modchip; the desoldering is easy. With quicksolder, you also risk getting solder all over the board which may interfere with some connection and may make it hard when the times comes to desolder. The only advantage is that you solder less than with wires and like Cadex states on his site , thats why its called quicksolder and not easysolder lol.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1