Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Alx, Nov 2, 2006.
version 2.0a with wifi released now.
enjoy it at http://omalone.free.fr
- nice user interface for wifi mode (1% done)
So theres gona be a lobby?
yes, I did implement a lobby.
so you don't have to configure anything on your router as you don't have to open any udp port or something else.
the list of current online opponents is displayed, so you can click on one of them to play against him.
then the contacted player con reject or accept.
I can recommend this game safely to anyone present, and it's not just because the coder lives in my region
O I remember this game. I played it a long time ago and I really liked it. Wifi would make this better
I just hope wifi doesn't die out like on the other wifi homebrew games.. :/
Here is the new status
- play against anyone connected to an access point through wifi (100% working)
- no other wifi configuration than the WFC one (100% working)
- chose opponent from a list of connected players (100% working)
- select between all the 8 tables (100% working)
- select how much balls you must take to the opponent to win a game (100% working)
- manage a classification between players (100% working)
- nice user interface for wifi mode (50% done)
I hope to release a b eta version on next week.
Nice so have u thought of which flashcart would it support?
I only have a supercard & a supercard lite.
So I can test only on these 2 flashcarts.
I think that it'll work as good as the previous releases worked.
To be confirmed.
And the UI is ready at almost 80% now ..
(yes, I worked hard this morning...)
version 2.0a released.
Do you think I could have the honnor of a news at http://gbatemp.net ?
It would help a lot the development of the game.