Hacking Old Wii player can't play on hacked wii

sn3pro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically after 8 years or so I decided to get my wii out, now the issue is I can't play the games I downloaded into a 8gb usb 8 years ago because I removed the sd card memory that had the files that made all this stuff work like homebrew channel or usb loader ETC... so I have a hacked wii with just wii sports.. lame..... now my question is how can I play the games from that usb again... I was thinking maybe do a format reset and install everything back from tutorials? since I don't remember how I hacked it that long ago

Info I gathered from browsing my OLD wii
Channels I see:

• The homebrew channel> however when I opened it appears empty and upon clicking the menu I can see " your Wii's IP 10.0.0.14 then I see 1.1.0 IOS58 V24.32 then in that menu I see back, about, LAUCH BOOTMII ETC
  • NeoGamma R9 B56 Auto
    -CFG
  • USB loader GX
Also inside the wii menu I see version: 4.3u

all I want is to be able to play the games from a usb again... so is there anyway to make this stuff work or I have to format the system and hack again?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Formatting only erases personal data and shop tickets. It's pointless.

First reinstall the Homebrew Channel to update it to the latest version, then run SysCheck and see what needs updating.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: