Hacking Old timer needs an update. Best way to read Backups from Disc channel?

The Frenchman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used to install Darkcorp even if many were speaking against it and I always had good results until my dad's wii started acting funny playing his original NSMBW. It did like old unpatched backups from this game did, after 10 minutes it would give an error.

I have a friend's wii to mod and I'm curious as to what I should install...

I have heard of a priiloader hack that would "hook" neogamma to disc channel.

I'd love it if any of you could point me to a guide or give me pointers as how to achive the best softmod for backups.

please don't feed me the typical "use USB loaders" BS...

ShineStar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
For the first point, I had this problem with an original copy of NSMBW a couple years ago after I installed DarkCorp and damysteryman helped me out. Its something to do with the anti-piracy built into NSMBW
Assuming its the same exact problem, just grab the cIOS53 from the cIOSCORP v3.6 .zip package, and install it with wad manager.

The Frenchman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For the first point, I had this problem with an original copy of NSMBW a couple years ago after I installed DarkCorp and damysteryman helped me out. Its something to do with the anti-piracy built into NSMBW
Assuming its the same exact problem, just grab the cIOS53 from the cIOSCORP v3.6 .zip package, and install it with wad manager.

you've just resolved a problem I've been stuck with for a short while.

thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...