Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, thanks again, I just poured over some very old threads and came away with the answer of "I'm stuck on a spoofed 5.5.1" the spoof isn't reversible. But I'll try the eshop to get updated. Also the "definitive guide" sticky still says to stay on the earliest firmware that can launch homebrew launcher, but seems everyone in this thread is saying there is no reason to not be on 5.5.1. Since all 3 firmwares have kernel exploits it seems 5.5.1 with tubehax applied is the best bet, am I understanding that correctly?
Yes you're right. Definitive guide hasn't been updated in a while. 5.5.1 is best.

Reactions: oldsk00l

veggav

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I know this might be asked a thousand times but could someone, please, point me to mp4 files for 5.5.1 Homebrew launcher and Loadiine?

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this might be asked a thousand times but could someone, please, point me to mp4 files for 5.5.1 Homebrew launcher and Loadiine?
It's in the AIO. Just go to the OP and download the package. You'll find the mp4s in the www folder

veggav

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's in the AIO. Just go to the OP and download the package. You'll find the mp4s in the www folder

Ops!
I must becoming blind or windows didn't indexed the files fast enough when I searched for *.mp4 adn returned nothing.

Now I see it. Sorry for my mistake.
And thank you.

Loke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When i open the php exploit for 5.5.1 it just spits out a large php code. Only the mp4 page works (100%).

Can anyone tell me why?

charlieb

Trophies
XP
Country
When i open the php exploit for 5.5.1 it just spits out a large php code. Only the mp4 page works (100%).

Can anyone tell me why?

You don't have a php interpreter installed so its treating it like a text file. you need to install PHP and enable the webserver plugin/loadable module to send php to the interpreter to execute. something like WAMP on windows.

Loke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You don't have a php interpreter installed so its treating it like a text file. you need to install PHP and enable the webserver plugin/loadable module to send php to the interpreter to execute. something like WAMP on windows.

Thanks. I switched to xamp from the aio package and it works without problems. I was using an old server.

Reactions: charlieb

realg123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would like to say thank you. I finally got it working. The first night had 100% success rate. Second night 0%. Loads on my computer, but hangs on the wiI u. Sometimes the sight loads, other times it doesn't and sometimes hangs at the media.

Had to use wiibru.com. anyone else having this problem?

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would like to say thank you. I finally got it working. The first night had 100% success rate. Second night 0%. Loads on my computer, but hangs on the wiI u. Sometimes the sight loads, other times it doesn't and sometimes hangs at the media.

Had to use wiibru.com. anyone else having this problem?
Try the online version and tell me if you have the same problem. Also what firmware are you on?

online = loadiine.ovh/kafluke

Reactions: realg123

iceflow420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(5.5.1)

So I tried the AIO setup and the 2 posted links. Every time I try any of the PHP or MP4 Keploit the WiiU always tells me some data failed to download, I then get a data installed message and get booted from the browser. I then go back in and launch the Homebrew Browser so I can install it but it never installs.

Is this always launched from a website or can we actually install this on the machine?

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't check this in a while, a new version hmm...
I am using 1.5 version with kws / hotspot control in android and only once in a while I get the stuck white screen.

I am at 5.5.1 and I am using "Loadiine-nightly-195aaab" and a 128gb sdcard 64kb cluster
is there any reason for me to update it? or it's just more stable for 5.3.2 only?

The reason I am asking is because for me to update I will need to find out step by step
since Kafluke was super nice to make me a modified menu and guided me in how to do it.
I don't quite remember what did exactly :(

panamex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I haven't check this in a while, a new version hmm...
I am using 1.5 version with kws / hotspot control in android and only once in a while I get the stuck white screen.

I am at 5.5.1 and I am using "Loadiine-nightly-195aaab" and a 128gb sdcard 64kb cluster
is there any reason for me to update it? or it's just more stable for 5.3.2 only?

The reason I am asking is because for me to update I will need to find out step by step
since Kafluke was super nice to make me a modified menu and guided me in how to do it.
I don't quite remember what did exactly :(

Hola angelita, just go to https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/releases, download the latest loadiine version, and replace the loadiine wiiu folder from your SD card, and yes it is a more stable version y fixed some problems so you can plan with most of the games. I am using AIO Kalfluke too with no problems...

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info, but I think I need to change more things in SDcard and
also in cellphone android files, since I have a modified menu. hmm
I only have files for 5.5.1, so I think I also need the file from 2.1 pack
which I don't know which ones. Maybe I can take pics later of it or something.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info, but I think I need to change more things in SDcard and
also in cellphone android files, since I have a modified menu. hmm
I only have files for 5.5.1, so I think I also need the file from 2.1 pack
which I don't know which ones. Maybe I can take pics later of it or something.
Are you still on 5.3.2? If you are i would definitely update to 5.5.1. with 5.5.1 you can even install the Homebrew Channel U which runs in a channel instead of the browser. no need for AIO anymore.

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there kafluke, I am at 5.5.1 and everything works fine. Once in a while I get the white screen, but rarely.

You made me a modified menu with only HBL and loadiine since is all I use. :)

I was just seeing that you updated the package from 1.5 to 2.1
and I am curious about it. But everything is working fine here, I just want to know if there is
a need for the update for my case.

Last edited by Angelita Perez,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-