Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Must have missed that, thanks
you didn't really miss it, I added it yesterday when I posted that message ;)

Use Y then select Karaoke U or Art Atelier
I should add it to the changelog that it's only a mounting option, not autolaunch.
edit: done.

Last edited by Cyan,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
answer is on the previous page.
nothing new. no fix, no work done on that game yet. don't expect it fixed soon, unless someone is secretly working on fixing this game.
I've been trying with no luck. Haha. Modified the start section to somewhat match another game, just does same thing. Loads some files n stops at erreula. I had also tried removing the osdriver stuff before back on v3, but we know that's not possible now because loadiine still uses it. :(

Reactions: Fjar and Chuardo

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently found a solution too get Splatoon working?

Buy the actual game, its very cheap second hand nowadays and also you can play it online with a spoofed wiiu :) also its the only game on the compatibility list that wont work that is necessary playing.

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: moops44

kidle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hello, i got a really weird problem, my save don´t work at all. Neither loadiine is creating folders.

I am using a 64G samdisk class 10 formated in fat32, my folder structure is as tutorial told me to do:

SD: \wiiu\games\Zelda WW\Code
SD: \wiiu\games\Zelda WW\Content
SD: \wiiu\saves\Zelda WW\c
SD: \wiiu\saves\Zelda WW\u

tried to use loadiine v3.0, v4.0 an v4.1, noone can create a save(tried a lot of games-Zelda, Xenoblade, Pikmin3, Hyllure warriors = error on start because cant create save game)

i tried to reset my wiiu, from factory, create new user, tried to use exploit.wiiubrew.net . Nothing is working.

anyone have this problem?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
hello, i got a really weird problem, my save don´t work at all. Neither loadiine is creating folders.

I am using a 64G samdisk class 10 formated in fat32, my folder structure is as tutorial told me to do:

tried to use loadiine v3.0, v4.0 an v4.1, noone can create a save(tried a lot of games-Zelda, Xenoblade, Pikmin3, Hyllure warriors = error on start because cant create save game)

i tried to reset my wiiu, from factory, create new user, tried to use exploit.wiiubrew.net . Nothing is working.

write protect tab on SD card?

Reactions: moops44

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country

4.1 has a known saving issue using KaraokeU, not sure about 4.0 though that seems to work fine.

Edit: Yeah GQ got it, bet you knocked the protect tab on the side putting it into your pc sd slot or your adapter. That has happened to me a few times in the past, its quite annoying when you haven't realized and your stressing why it wont work anymore! I think in the past I have actually even gone out and bought a brand new sd card because of that issue thinking its knackered when its the protect tab at fault all along!
sm7_facepalm.gif

Last edited by Reecey,

Endri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If the write protection isn't the issue, then I bet those "Code" and "Content" with c in uppercase are the problem. The correct should be "code" and "content" in lowercase. Although these have nothing to do with saving, but we never know. I'm OCD as far as case sentitiveness. Better be on the safe side always.

Last edited by Endri,

Madikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, apparently Hyukem decided to release his 5.5.0 exploit for Christmas :

Time to clear the air again. :rolleyes:

The following statements are facts:
- I have successfully compromised the Wii U's IOSU;
- The exploit being used works from 2.0.0 up to 5.5.0, but it obviously needs to be ported for each firmware;
- The exploit doesn't need PPC kernel access, so the new kernel exploit won't have to be released.

I want to do some kind of Christmas surprise yes, but take that with a grain of salt. I can't promise I will have the time to get everything ready by then and I'm not disclosing what will be released.
Keep in mind that releasing the exploit "as-is" is pointless, so it will have to be ported first and most likely obfuscated so it will take a little longer to patch. It's also worth noting that I will have to develop an easy way to block updates so no one updates past 5.5.0 by accident.

If you don't believe in anything stated above, that's not my problem. The best (and easiest) thing to do is wait and see.

I hope the Loadiine team follows quickly...

Reactions: Fjar

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, apparently Hyukem decided to release his 5.5.0 exploit for Christmas
Hykem hasn't confirmed anything on a release date schedule actually... But, as for the Loadiine project, it's already been adapted to 5.5.0 by another user. Seeing as Loadiine and the kernel exploit are separate items, using IOSU to overwrite the kernel with the exploited/modified kernel is pretty fucking easy. If it's not out on day 1, it'll be out within the week of its release, pretty much for sure.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi!, I have a question here... First at all, I didn't tested the latest version of loadiine so maybe this question is useless for that version.
My Wii U has a save file for Wii Fit Plus in vWii mode, Wii Fit U says that can read the Wii Fit Plus save file data and add it to my normal Wii Fit U save file, but when I tried to load Wii Fit U with Loadiine 1.0 it just don't recognize my Wii Fit Plus data... is this normal? is this fixed in the latest version? or is just I need the exact Mii from the original game?.
Thanks a lot! :D (I ask this because I don't know if Loadiine has vWii access.)

fraret

A puffin
Trophies
Website
localhost
XP
Country
Hi!, I have a question here... First at all, I didn't tested the latest version of loadiine so maybe this question is useless for that version.
My Wii U has a save file for Wii Fit Plus in vWii mode, Wii Fit U says that can read the Wii Fit Plus save file data and add it to my normal Wii Fit U save file, but when I tried to load Wii Fit U with Loadiine 1.0 it just don't recognize my Wii Fit Plus data... is this normal? is this fixed in the latest version? or is just I need the exact Mii from the original game?.
Thanks a lot! :D (I ask this because I don't know if Loadiine has vWii access.)
Is normal, as reading vWii saves would require an IOSU exploit or using as base game a game that can read vWii saves. So until Hykem releases his exploit, there's not much you can do (except buying the game).

Reactions: Goku Junior

kenvin100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having a really hard time playing a game. I have my Mario Kart file that is ready to play in loadiine format. Problem is I keep getting those race attack errors and sometimes the loadiine link just freezes. Also getting some other Wii U type error but I forgot the actual code that appears. My wii u is on 5.3.2 and I gotta admit this is frustrating. I had a JTAG X360, PSP, original Wii and 3DS but I feel running a game is particularly more difficult on a wii u lol

Reactions: Netfreak25

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
We had these mockups for few days now, but we never posted them here.
This is a GUI mockup from "the other user" that we mentioned previously.
The author want to stay anonymous for now, so I uploaded them on my youtube.

This is part of the other mockups. please comments what you think about this one like you did on the previous one.
what's good or bad, etc.

This is only a mockup, it's not a real Loadiine running on the console (just for users who think it's already a real and working gui).

GUI 2D

GUI 3D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1