Hacking Old 3DS Won't Boot

Rambew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played my 3DS for a couple months, but my sister certainly has. Recently, I deleted everything on my 3DS after backing up to install things on my Wii U. Now, today, I have copied them back onto my 3DS and I get a black screen.
I am running a9lh+Luma.
I have downloaded the newest version of Luma, but I was met with 2 files that I have no idea what to do with.

Help would be much appreciated, and I will provide screenshots upon request.

EDIT:
I have installed Luma 7.0, although the 3DS is still turning off immediately after being turned on, but now I am seeing the Luma 3DS 7.0 boot up screen for a split second before it turns off. I also noticed that once it turns off, the charger indicator LED turns off as well then turns back on.

Last edited by Rambew,

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
need luma 7.x on the root of your sd with the name arm9loaderhax.bin

dont use luma 8.0, not compatible with a9lh

Rambew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, going to try these now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The 3DS is still turning off immediately after being turned on, but now I am seeing the Luma 3DS 7.0 boot up screen for a split second before it turns off. I also noticed that once it turns off, the charger indicator LED turns off as well then turns back on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BETA215 @ BETA215: Fighting downhill is proper of traitors, sometimes you do what you have to do...