Homebrew Old 3DS on 11.1, so what can I do?

Are you in the same situation as me?

• Total voters

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will not work. If on 11.0/11.1 you MUST do either DSi downgrade or hardmod downgrade!!! Do you guys not know how to read a guide?
Not exactly true, it DOES work on 11.0/11.1. You can't install it on those firmwares though. Which is kind of a moot point anyway considering it's secondary. You need HomeBrew to install it or a PowerSave so Smashhax/Freakhax would be the best bet for anyone on 11.1 with a vanilla system.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not exactly true, it DOES work on 11.0/11.1. You can't install it on those firmwares though. Which is kind of a moot point anyway considering it's secondary. You need HomeBrew to install it or a PowerSave so Smashhax/Freakhax would be the best bet for anyone on 11.1 with a vanilla system.

Sure, but it only gets him userland access. Not downgrade/A9LH.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That should be common knowledge. The OP didn't mention wanting to downgrade, he mentioned primary exploits that's it. Maybe he just wanted HomeBrew and not A9LH. You can't downgrade above 10.7 regardless of what you use o get into HBL. I was simply stating as a secondary entrypoint OOTHAX works just fine on 11.0/11.1. People may have read your reply and assumed it didn't work at all and that's not true.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are so many people on 11.x firmware lately? Doesn't the 3ds system ask you if you want to update first before doing so?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later