- Joined
- Jul 11, 2009
- Messages
- 14,684
- Solutions
- 6
- Reaction score
- 19,330
- Trophies
- 3
- Age
- 32
- Location
- I forgot
- Website
- pocket.likeits
- XP
- 20,693
- Country

Ok, I reboot but it's still not working! Now what??Reboot your computer. Bye!

Ok, I reboot but it's still not working! Now what??Reboot your computer. Bye!

Ok, I reboot but it's still not working! Now what??

Should I throw it out the window?Your computer is haunted........

Should I throw it out the window?

Ok I threw it outside and doused it in gasoline. It still doesn't workYes. You could also try burning it.


Ok I threw it outside and doused it in gasoline. It still doesn't work![]()

WELL BRIAN, HE SAID GIRL'S PRIVATE.
HE SAID HE IS NOT AGAINST HOMOSEXUALS.TELL HIM TO NEVER GO NEAR ONE...THEY'RE GROSS.

HE SAID HE IS NOT AGAINST HOMOSEXUALS.

