Hacking Okay, is ak2i supposed to fit flush in a DS lite?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
you caught me in a transitional period. i'm trying, really trying to stop telling people to use the search button and google. really i am...

the ak2i was rushed to market, its poorly constructed. this is evident by the vast amount of people with the same common problems. these include msd inserting problems, msd slot problems, connection problems, and build quality. the build quality relates to inserting and removing the linker from the dsi, the cards get stuck.

now with all that said, have you tried a retail game? if so then its probably the ak2i, and yes i would contact my retailer and ask for a replacement or my money back. if you don't get what you pay for in life, return it. that is your right as a consumer!

-another world

JoyConG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
you caught me in a transitional period. i'm trying, really trying to stop telling people to use the search button and google. really i am...

the ak2i was rushed to market, its poorly constructed. this is evident by the vast amount of people with the same common problems. these include msd inserting problems, msd slot problems, connection problems, and build quality. the build quality relates to inserting and removing the linker from the dsi, the cards get stuck.

now with all that said, have you tried a retail game? if so then its probably the ak2i, and yes i would contact my retailer and ask for a replacement or my money back. if you don't get what you pay for in life, return it. that is your right as a consumer!

-another world
Sorry, I haven't heard of anyone with this problem. And the review for it claimed it fits flush, so I figured it would only on DSi.

I will exchange it then, thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30