OKAMI REMAKE FOR Wii?!

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by test84, Jan 25, 2008.

1. test84
    OP

test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Sep 8, 2006
    Iran
    Iran, Tehran.
    DID U GUYS KNOW THAT?!

2. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    Yes there was a post here a while back and its been on many of the sites I visit. Oh its basically a port, might be prettier and has Wiimote controls but essential the same levels and that.

3. Samutz

Samutz Wet Tissue Sample

Oct 4, 2004
    United States
    See that hole in your wall?
    OMG YES WE DID!!!

And I can't wait. Been craving to play it again but have been waiting for the Wii release instead of playing the PS2 version again. I've also got an artist friend that admires the artwork in some games and I'm hoping she'll like Okami.

4. test84
    OP

test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Sep 8, 2006
    Iran
    Iran, Tehran.
    yeah, sad thing is, no one will download it here and we'll not be able to play it, shit.

edit:
    sorry if it was late, but since i'm less around thought you may missed it.

5. Sc4rFac3d

Sc4rFac3d GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jul 30, 2005
    Netherlands
    How could we miss something like this? [​IMG]

btw, I just played Luigi's Mansion for the first time. Nintendo needs to get that shit on the Wii like right now! The controls are PERFECT! [​IMG]

6. TaMs

TaMs Randomizer

Nov 15, 2006
    Finland
    wasn't this confirmed like almost half year ago? [​IMG] ok maybe jsut few months ago dunno. But i can't wait for tekken 3.

7. Redsquirrel

Redsquirrel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 27, 2007
    its been known for a while. Infact I borrowed the ps2 one about 8 months ago, played it a couple of hours and thought - this game is gonna come out on the wii - it was just obvious because of the drawing elements. That plus the fact i hate the dual sticks to draw with.