Homebrew Exception (DSi) Occured when loading a game

InsertInformationHere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, recently I got the Exception DSi Occured error (when I clicked the Okami menu icon) and have 3 questions about it.

• What does DSi mean? I mean, it can't be the DSi CONSOLE... At least I think so, does anyone know?
  • One video says I should delete the disc.info file. Is this safe? Will I mess up my Wii if I do it, or is it superfluous?
  • Another one says I should unplug my Nunchuk or Classic Controller, but I'm not using either of these.

I REALLY need some help, guys.

Thanks! -InsertInformationHere

Last edited by InsertInformationHere,

leejaclane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could be a few different things, but you haven't given us much information to narrow it down. I assume you were trying to play the game in a loader? Was the game stored on a hard drive, or on an SD card? Do you get this error message for any other games?

I had a DSI exception with one game in particular once. My issue was that the SD card it was stored on was improperly formatted, as I had used a program other than the one recommended for it and it had damaged the card, even though it worked fine for everything else and other games loaded just fine. I couldn't guess as to whether that's your issue or not, though.

InsertInformationHere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could be a few different things, but you haven't given us much information to narrow it down. I assume you were trying to play the game in a loader? Was the game stored on a hard drive, or on an SD card?
Yes, I was trying to play Okami in USB Loader GX. The games are all stored in a hard drive.
Do you get this error message for any other games?
No, just Okami.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: You infidel.