Hardware Ok need help in this situation.

edd722

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I need help with this situation I have a wii, bought aprox. around august last year, and well I didn't buy it, but they installed a chip on it... dunno which one is it, I'm going to take it to some guy to figure out which it has and if it's wiikey I'll most likely stick with it, PROBLEM is if it's not my only option is to install a wiikey... since the selection of this stuff is very limited around here
cry.gif
, aha, sooo I will most likely end up with wiikey, my problem at it's core is... I have no idea which update my wii has in fact, it has never been online, and it's been updated only via games, so... when I get my wii finally with a wiikey, what should I do in order to get the wiikey to 1.9g?, and I've been reading about a lot of problems with SSBM, will this happen as well with the USA release?, I mean crashes and stuff, it's never ending... and so many terms I don't understand, meh I need help here people
tongue.gif
, thanks in advance

edd722

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I need help with this situation I have a wii, bought aprox. around august last year, and well I didn't buy it, but they installed a chip on it... dunno which one is it, I'm going to take it to some guy to figure out which it has and if it's wiikey I'll most likely stick with it, PROBLEM is if it's not my only option is to install a wiikey... since the selection of this stuff is very limited around hereÂ
cry.gif
, aha, sooo I will most likely end up with wiikey, my problem at it's core is... I have no idea which update my wii has in fact, it has never been online, and it's been updated only via games, so... when I get my wii finally with a wiikey, what should I do in order to get the wiikey to 1.9g?, and I've been reading about a lot of problems with SSBM, will this happen as well with the USA release?, I mean crashes and stuff, it's never ending... and so many terms I don't understand, meh I need help here people
tongue.gif
, thanks in advance

Guys is it really that hard to guide me in this situation...? geez...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock