so, I don't know if any of you remember me, but I posted about getting an r4 on ebay. well guess what, I got the real deal
so I have an r4i.sdhc gold pro 2016, I am asking if for one,, if anyone knows any decent compatible emulators. the systems I want to emulate the most are: snes,sega genesis/megadrive, and I probly will get a neo geo emulator on there as well. I am getting a 32 gb card for it. I am open to other emulators also, ill just figure out what I want I guess, if there's a link on this site, or just give me names as to what I can get that'd be cool
also if anyone knows any GOOD homebrew games I'd love to check them out also. games I like: action/strategy rpgs, good platform games,, arcade games, puzzle games,1st person shooters, pretty much anything I guess
so I have an r4i.sdhc gold pro 2016, I am asking if for one,, if anyone knows any decent compatible emulators. the systems I want to emulate the most are: snes,sega genesis/megadrive, and I probly will get a neo geo emulator on there as well. I am getting a 32 gb card for it. I am open to other emulators also, ill just figure out what I want I guess, if there's a link on this site, or just give me names as to what I can get that'd be cool
also if anyone knows any GOOD homebrew games I'd love to check them out also. games I like: action/strategy rpgs, good platform games,, arcade games, puzzle games,1st person shooters, pretty much anything I guess







